Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta & his Attitude , Mashallah !!! (Page 2)

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu! Nice to see your post. I knew it .. you won't be able to keep yourself away LOL.

Well, I think Dutta was expecting Nakku to get his breakfast. But Nakku is after all DSP's wife. So she inherits his stubbornness. It will not be easy to get her talking LOL. I think even Madhu knows this but its good to see her helping Nakku. In the process her bonding with Dutta will improve.

The sudden change of mind was because of Nakku. May be Dutta knows that she has realised his mood swings and will not be talking or coming in front of him. So when he saw her he just thought of pleasing her by following the way she wants it. Sit and have breakfast.

I was more surprised to know that there were sandwiches for breakfast rather than famous poha LOL. Also I never knew that Dutta drank juice in the morning. Chalo atleast we know what guy has for breakfast.

Well, I am not so impressed by Chaskar's ethics. He is shrewd. He wants to impress Dutta and so is putting up in front of him, that's what I feel. But by shaking hands with Kala he has embraced his downfall. Bechara gaya kaam se! Till now if you look at Kala's graph any body who has supported her has been completely destroyed. But I have a feeling she might team up with Seema later.

I also have a feeling on some or the other pretext Dutta will wait for Nakku. But this time Nakku might not go with him.

Edited by Nels - 21 December 2010 at 3:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalimaszAbhiAnifuzzyfacemeghapartiAnu-Reddy

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

@~ Droopy.. seema does look pretty in a very made up way, i feel..but the innocence on nakku's face and her simple charm has stolen our hearts, na?!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszAbhiAnimozart66Anu-Reddy

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

TidBits :

1) PANIC button is pressed at Pagal Niwas. Poochiyen kyun? PN is out of "daaru" and hence our official drunkard man, Dutta is offered juice for bfast instead LOL.

Anu, daaru is offered at bar and not at dining table LOL. More over aaj kal Dutta seedhe bottle se daaru pita hai glass mein daal kar nahi ROFL. (Sorry for this PJ )

2) Wonder what did Kishore ask in his latest Theerth endeveour LOL. Because his wifey is attracting one more bakra leaving him aside. May be this was his dil ki muraad LOL, to shove off Kala's burden from his shoulders to someother bakra in that Pagal Planet LOL.

In that case we will soon here him singing ...
"Arre prem jaal mein phas gayi tu to, Prem taal pe nach pahi tu to, Prem nagar mein ho gayi teri shaam, Prem taal ka deke theka, Prem jaal maine hi phenka, Bhali karenge teri, Ram"

3) Suds bought a new red Jeep? and Dutta still drives the old black one?Shocked. I hope Suds gets killed by Dutta atleast for this offence LOL. No one and sply "Right hand man" can't drive anything colorful, cuz the master of the house is still brooding LOL.

I would look at it in different way. May be the red colour jeep can be a warning to everyone, "Savdhaan! PN ke maha ulluji ki savari padhaar rahi hai!" LOL .... thank god! Dutta doesnot drives such funky coloured jeep.

4) Dutta is wearing a red thread on his hand?Shocked. Dutta throws away Bappa's chain but ties the red thread? Shocked. Yeh Bappa ke saath sarasar naa insaafi hai LOL.

May be its his fashion style.

5) How come Nakku is making lot of temple visists these days?LOL. Earlier Ghar se chipki rehthi thi aur ab Ghar mein kam roads aur mandir mein zyada dikh rahi hai ?LOL.

Bechari aur kya karegi .... ab Bappa hi uska sahara hai. 

6) Madhu eyeing "Sudarshan" ?? Shocked ya may be ahemmmmm "suresh" ?? Shocked Why is she wearing a "S" in her chain? LOL ya ab "B" hotha tho alag baath thi LOL.

Yeeeks!  I did not see that. Come on not Suds!

7) BTW what happened to the two lil sisters?Shocked Sleeping beauty practice karahe hain kya? Didnt see them after such a major showdown in the house.

They must be having there beauty sleep for their brains that they hardly use.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAnimozart66Anu-Reddy

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
@Anu:  Funny how you also notice the fine details about Dutta - this time the red thread on Dutta's right hand.  Well I think it came from Mishal's visit to Ajmer.  Remember one of the members had posted a photo from a newspaper with Mishal (red nose reindeer) praying in Ajmer.LOLLOL
Dont be surprised that we see some more threads on his hands. Mishal will go back to do some more praying especially with all the bogus articles floating around LOLLOLLOL

Edited by ltl_fan - 21 December 2010 at 3:26pm

maszAbhiAnimozart66fuzzyface-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

@~ Droopy.. seema does look pretty in a very made up way, i feel..but the innocence on nakku's face and her simple charm has stolen our hearts, na?!! 

Agreed, Naku still is Naku, perfect for Mr. Don :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalimaszsikkaishaAbhiAnimozart66fuzzyfaceAnu-Reddy

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
thanks AnuHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Anu  ji, kiya ke kehne aap ke, yeh ladki hai allah hai hai re allah,,
U must be in touch with all the bus condustors if u know that nakku will be getting on bus  # 11,, wah wah kabhi tum BH tou nahi, har kisi ki khabar rakhti ho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Thanks Anu! 

You are a miracle worker. My day was going from bad to worse with work tensions and LTL rumors! And I read your post and here I am laughing, back to a happy mood! Thanks for that!Hug

It was a very intimate scene at the breakfast table...Dutta just knows how to give naughty looks and still keep a straight angry face...How does this guy do it!Clap Loved Baaji today, he was like a kid getting all giggly at the scene between D-N. The same way I was watching that scene.

I too feel he might wait and drop her at the mandir tomorrow...Lets see...Seema leaning out of the car window was hilarious!

Actually mera mood bhi kuch teek nahin tha phir socha how can such a ridiculous rumor spoil my day, bas aur kya saw the epi and here the post LOL. Bahut soch vichar karli humne uss rumor ke bare mein ab thoda show pe dyaan de tho teek hoga sab kuch LOL. Ya we will not leave the person who is spreading all these rumors though .........anyways.....

Dutta ka looks mashaallah LOL, I mean the way he tries to make her feel all "full of his love" but then acts as if she doesnt mean anything to him ...... Sirf dutta karsakhtha hai aur koi nahin LOL.

Baaji after a long time, was laughing dil khol ke. He is such a happy-go-lucky guy and I wish D makes up with his friend. It seems so bad to see them so aloof from each other.

Seema gir vir jaathi tho humara kya hotha yaar  LOL that too the turn was so curvy what if the door is unlocked ? LOL she wouldve fallen off and broken her body parts LOL

Crystal29AbhiAnimozart66-bharti-fuzzyface-Carrie-

Go to top