Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta & his Attitude , Mashallah !!! - Page 4

Jia1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

thanks  Anu for bringing the smile back to our faces after reading the appalling articles about Mishal leaving and throwing tantrums! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ttt0011

madhu ur just simply awesome...................more den update i visit this forum to read ur beautiful n hilarious comment..................i laugh like anythinggggggggg........................very well done...............n thanks alot for ur effort for such a long post everydayyyyyyyyyy with very well written comments................lots of luv 

She is Anu not Madhu
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Anu.....great post...and that too after yesterday's rumors that were doing the rounds....😆
I always wait for ur posts coz ur simply superb.....
I dont the episode as much as i enjoy ur post..
U analyze everything so beautifully...and the humor content u add just has me in splits....😆
Great post..and i just saw someone addressing u as Madhu....😆
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sikkaisha

You have an art of making us smile.Loved your post dear.Was so sad hearing the MR leaving thing.I know LTL will end one day,but it has become so integral part of my life...that its difficult to imagine life without it.Thank you dear for your hilarious and lovely post.Big hug.🤗

Thanks Sikka.............and ya all good things come to an end. Jab shuru hua hai tho Katham bhi hoga, so lets leave that heartache aside for now and watch the show .......😳.

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fuzzyface

Anu I dunno how do you do it, I was 😆 all the way through. You have good pair of eyes for analysis purpose. 😆

Anu ::U know Fuzz , I have good pair for analysing a person, but very bad pair to remember their outer appearances, the clothes they wore, the way they looked, the accessories they have ...... srsly , its only when iam watching a show, I keep noticing all these minute things like the things they wore and all ,otherwise Iam known to be pretty bad at such stuff 😆. My frnds have to show me pics to remind me of such stuff 😆...

Anu what football team r u talking about??? At this rate we would be grateful even if get one  brood.😛 I like that Nakku is playing hard to get, serves Dutta right!!! Nakku can't be a pushover all the time and the ball is in Dutta's court now to make the move.
AS was right if it was any other girl, she wld just told Dutta "Bite Me" and bid "Sayonara" coz of all of his temper n tantrums. He is lucky to have Nakku.

Anu :: Exactly and Nakku proved AS is right, by letting them know that she will walk. Dutta might be kicking his legs his way out........

Kala has just lost the plot. It's bad enough she has one clown as her evil side kick (Suds) and now she is seeking an alliance with Chaskar the  Head Clown 🤡. Maybe she is secrely recruiting acts for her circus.😆. Bechara Kishore, he has no idea abt his wife's rendezvous.

Anu :: Kala is srsly creating a cartoon company 😆.....

BTW I think Kala n Anna wld be a great evil tag team and couple in crime. 😍

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ttt0011

madhu ur just simply awesome...................more den update i visit this forum to read ur beautiful n hilarious comment..................i laugh like anythinggggggggg........................very well done...............n thanks alot for ur effort for such a long post everydayyyyyyyyyy with very well written comments................lots of luv 

Yaar I know u love Madhu but mera naam Anu hai yaar 😆. I was named AS by forum and here u call me Madhu 😆😆 yaar itne ache ache naam mere liye kyun chun ke rakha sab ne 😆.... Its ok typo hogaya hoga 😆
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anu, you rock! Thanks for the daily dose! 😆
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

Wow Anu.....great post...and that too after yesterday's rumors that were doing the rounds....😆
I always wait for ur posts coz ur simply superb.....
I dont the episode as much as i enjoy ur post..
U analyze everything so beautifully...and the humor content u add just has me in splits....😆
Great post..and i just saw someone addressing u as Madhu....😆

Rumor took our sleep off yaar...........its such a horrible rumor this time. Hope D waiting like a car driver at the entrance of Pagal Niwas can only get my smile back 😆
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anu..
I want Nakku to smile, like the way she did with all tears when Dutta accepted , that he had yet to learn how not to impose his decisions on others........and how Nakku happily peaked back into D's room that day .........😳

kya baat ched di tune.. kab aayega woh din bol na?!
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am anxiously waiting to see Dutta (the PN driver) waiting outside.  Lets see what he says to convince her to sit in the car.  Of course he is not going to loose this opportunity to do some chupke chupke thaka jhaki of his lady love. 

Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago