Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

TidBits :

1) PANIC button is pressed at Pagal Niwas. Poochiyen kyun? PN is out of "daaru" and hence our official drunkard man, Dutta is offered juice for bfast instead πŸ˜†.

Anu, daaru is offered at bar and not at dining table πŸ˜†. More over aaj kal Dutta seedhe bottle se daaru pita hai glass mein daal kar nahi πŸ€£. (Sorry for this PJ )

2) Wonder what did Kishore ask in his latest Theerth endeveour πŸ˜†. Because his wifey is attracting one more bakra leaving him aside. May be this was his dil ki muraad πŸ˜†, to shove off Kala's burden from his shoulders to someother bakra in that Pagal Planet πŸ˜†.

In that case we will soon here him singing ...
"Arre prem jaal mein phas gayi tu to, Prem taal pe nach pahi tu to, Prem nagar mein ho gayi teri shaam, Prem taal ka deke theka, Prem jaal maine hi phenka, Bhali karenge teri, Ram"

3) Suds bought a new red Jeep? and Dutta still drives the old black one?😲. I hope Suds gets killed by Dutta atleast for this offence πŸ˜†. No one and sply "Right hand man" can't drive anything colorful, cuz the master of the house is still brooding πŸ˜†.

I would look at it in different way. May be the red colour jeep can be a warning to everyone, "Savdhaan! PN ke maha ulluji ki savari padhaar rahi hai!" πŸ˜† .... thank god! Dutta doesnot drives such funky coloured jeep.

4) Dutta is wearing a red thread on his hand?😲. Dutta throws away Bappa's chain but ties the red thread? 😲. Yeh Bappa ke saath sarasar naa insaafi hai πŸ˜†.

May be its his fashion style.

5) How come Nakku is making lot of temple visists these days?πŸ˜†. Earlier Ghar se chipki rehthi thi aur ab Ghar mein kam roads aur mandir mein zyada dikh rahi hai ?πŸ˜†.

Bechari aur kya karegi .... ab Bappa hi uska sahara hai. 

6) Madhu eyeing "Sudarshan" ?? 😲 ya may be ahemmmmm "suresh" ?? 😲 Why is she wearing a "S" in her chain? πŸ˜† ya ab "B" hotha tho alag baath thi πŸ˜†.

Yeeeks!  I did not see that. Come on not Suds!

7) BTW what happened to the two lil sisters?😲 Sleeping beauty practice karahe hain kya? Didnt see them after such a major showdown in the house.

They must be having there beauty sleep for their brains that they hardly use.

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Anu:  Funny how you also notice the fine details about Dutta - this time the red thread on Dutta's right hand.  Well I think it came from Mishal's visit to Ajmer.  Remember one of the members had posted a photo from a newspaper with Mishal (red nose reindeer) praying in Ajmer.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dont be surprised that we see some more threads on his hands. Mishal will go back to do some more praying especially with all the bogus articles floating around πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywoman

@~ Droopy.. seema does look pretty in a very made up way, i feel..but the innocence on nakku's face and her simple charm has stolen our hearts, na?!! 

Agreed, Naku still is Naku, perfect for Mr. Don :)
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu  ji, kiya ke kehne aap ke, yeh ladki hai allah hai hai re allah,,
U must be in touch with all the bus condustors if u know that nakku will be getting on bus  # 11,, wah wah kabhi tum BH tou nahi, har kisi ki khabar rakhti ho
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crystal_29

Thanks Anu! 

You are a miracle worker. My day was going from bad to worse with work tensions and LTL rumors! And I read your post and here I am laughing, back to a happy mood! Thanks for that!πŸ€—

It was a very intimate scene at the breakfast table...Dutta just knows how to give naughty looks and still keep a straight angry face...How does this guy do it!πŸ‘ Loved Baaji today, he was like a kid getting all giggly at the scene between D-N. The same way I was watching that scene.

I too feel he might wait and drop her at the mandir tomorrow...Lets see...Seema leaning out of the car window was hilarious!

Actually mera mood bhi kuch teek nahin tha phir socha how can such a ridiculous rumor spoil my day, bas aur kya saw the epi and here the post πŸ˜†. Bahut soch vichar karli humne uss rumor ke bare mein ab thoda show pe dyaan de tho teek hoga sab kuch πŸ˜†. Ya we will not leave the person who is spreading all these rumors though .........anyways.....

Dutta ka looks mashaallah πŸ˜†, I mean the way he tries to make her feel all "full of his love" but then acts as if she doesnt mean anything to him ...... Sirf dutta karsakhtha hai aur koi nahin πŸ˜†.

Baaji after a long time, was laughing dil khol ke. He is such a happy-go-lucky guy and I wish D makes up with his friend. It seems so bad to see them so aloof from each other.

Seema gir vir jaathi tho humara kya hotha yaar  πŸ˜† that too the turn was so curvy what if the door is unlocked ? πŸ˜† she wouldve fallen off and broken her body parts πŸ˜†

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Anu:  You said Mashallah to Dutta and his Attitude.  Well girl I say SubhanAllah to your writing and analysis!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Dutta ke nakhre Mashallah to Anu ka qalam Subhanallah

Thanks for taking the time and effort for helping us cheer up.πŸ˜†

Maybe it was the channels and media's deliberate plan to give us today's heartache so that when Seema makes her entry and does whatever she has come to do it would seem like a minute heartache compared to what they already put us thru by publishing the bogus articles.🀣

Oyeeeeeeee yeh kya mein aur subaanallah? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I here thought what a bakwaas post that ppl will throw chappal at me πŸ˜†.

I think ur right abt the channel ki conspiracy theory πŸ˜† to draw a big line to make seema ka  line seem chota ........wah bhai wah kya plan banadi inn logone πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

Thanks for the update Anu !!!

Few days back AS was behaving like a pendulum now looks like madhu has become pendulum between tasha πŸ˜†.....poor girl have to run here n there between bhaiya and babhi (but glad gadha behaved normally with her in hosh πŸ˜Š)  really liked the bonding between madhu and nakku

Anu ::  Poor girl , two psycho's , two non-speakers ke beech mein atak gayi πŸ˜†. Her face was hilarious when Nakku-Dutta were constantly looking idhar-udhar and her πŸ˜†.

Baaji played his part  well poor guy couldn't do anything more πŸ˜†
Anu :: His head scratch was hilariousπŸ˜†.  Poor guy is trying his best to get his gadha friend fall for Nakku πŸ˜†.

Our poor gadha not comfortable when nakku comes close to him ....hayye sharmila don 😳...looks like even non living things start behaving seeing dutta doing nothing to his wife πŸ˜†(even they know that ghadha has fallen hard in love πŸ˜†)......Dutta didn't hold pallu so chair did the job πŸ˜†  ...but the naughty look he gave was so 😳
Anu :: Ya πŸ˜†, poor chair had to take Dutta ka place πŸ˜† It mustve thought , "This gadha takes so much time to sip a drink from his wife's hand, chalo mein hi pakad letha hoon Nakku ka pallu. Ab Pagal niwas ki hawa kayi hai tho kuch tho karu uske malik keliye" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kala bechari still cant believe her plan failed so badly ...look at her condition now she need ullu's  advice πŸ˜² ...About chaskar I am sure as soon as he comes to know that kala's dushman is dutta he is gonna changed his mind ...I feel like he is goona be positive in the end 😊
Anu ::I too feel Chaskar isnt as bad as he is made to seem like. He has some good ethics, and some bad. Hope he ditches Kala and she falls flat and gets caught.

Last scene poor gadhe ke sare sapne chaknachhor ho gayee. πŸ˜†...bada attitude dikha raha tha le dikha ab .....miss kar diya na biwi ko drive par le jane ka chance ...ayeeinda aisi galti nahi karega ab yeh ....but hope he is waiting for her outside ...πŸ˜›

Anu ::Mujhe kyun lagtha hai ki he is gonna wait, drop her and then ask Baaji to pick her back home because he mentioned that he needs to go somewhere urgently.

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Anu! Feel better already?😊 Wonderful post! πŸ‘ So nice of you dear coming to cheer us in a beemar state.πŸ€—
Me going thru a serious bout of depression after yesterday's bad news & thought my sweetheart  will make me feel better.He did for the first five mins(😍😍😍😍 as always, Kya hoga agar sach mein chale jayenge toh?😭😭😭) but then the entire episode went downhill.Srsly what's with Kaalawati?😑 Does she want Dutta as her money minting puppet or does she want him dead?πŸ˜• I am pretty sure this elder sister of D is anything but sisterly.Is she in love with him & cannot bear another woman near him? Noticed the tears in her eyes when D was beating up that joker to save Nakku's honour? She said"Uska pyar meri nafrat se gehra kaise? I'm sure by nafrat she meant her nafrat of Nakku not D. And since she can't have him she wants him dead.Given my mental state I saw most of the episode in mute.Most tiresome really Kaalawati is.Already she takes up so much screen time & another uski behen is coming to join her today🀒 Can it get more awful?
Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Anu, you just made my day more interesting!
That Bfast scene is all the more spicy now, thanks to your update.
I am positive, Dutta is either going to drop Naku himself of send his messenger aka Baaji to do the honors :) Loved Naku's stand that she is not going to ask him for anything, he is going to have to come forward and stake his claim now...Love the tussle between them...
Seema - I must admit does look pretty. Lets see how Dutta reacts to her after so many years :) Dutta's reactions are always watch worthy - this time I am hoping for more of a calm reaction than the volcanoes he has produced.

I dont know why but I feel that he is gonna drop and then ask Baaji to pick Nakku back home. But I dont want Baaji to follow his orders πŸ˜†, He should instead tell, "Tu sambal apni pathni ko, mein kyun jaou? Ullu ko bej" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dutta wants Nakku to ask him but he doenst realise that she never asks him for anything πŸ˜† Dutta ka face dekhne layak tha πŸ˜†.

He I hope has forgiven Seema, and moved on. I want a calm Dutta.

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywoman

oh Anu.. u have succeeded in your mission and how😳.. i too was really down today after reading all the rumours.. then watched the show and though loved the tasha scenes, i was left wanting for more.. felt really sad for nakku when D denies to take her to mandir.. of course we can see that his mouth is saying something and his eyes are saying anotehr story.. he was so upset when she says she will walk.. gadha kahin ka.. waise, i like ur idea to tickle him as i am also now tired of D's all time expression.. cant rememebr the last time he smiled.. and yes, i also saw the hint of a smile at the table.. and naughty looks ka kya kehna😳  but bechari nakku needs something a bit more explicit from D now, i think.. i too loved the Madhi-nakku scene with dutta in the foreground, where N does not want to go with the breakfast.. looked so sweet and heart warming .. and it was indeed a treat to see a genuine warm smile on baaji's face.. he looekd so sweet..

i do hope that the joru ka ghulam is waiting for her outside.. that would be awesome.. can u imagine nakku's happiness if that happened?! wish it came true.. if not i am sure gadha would have taken a detour via the temple to make sure she has reached safely..

thanks for the post Anu.. indeed a sweet gesture to cheer us up!   

Vandu,   D was acting smart at the end yaar πŸ˜†. Gadha attitude dikha raha tha thaaki , Nakku can ask him for lift. Ab bukath raha hai, she is leaving without him πŸ˜†.

Last time he smiled was on his SR day. I wrote that in that update that day that its gonna be his last smile for many days to come πŸ˜† 

Baaji was smiling after such a long time.......... Feels so good. Gadha tho moo phulake baita hai,  Baaji ki muskaan bhi cheen li  ....

I want Nakku to smile, like the way she did with all tears when Dutta accepted , that he had yet to learn how not to impose his decisions on others........and how Nakku happily peaked back into D's room that day .........Embarrassed
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next