Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen Holiday Special Scene 3 pg 3 (Page 5)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Suchi, what I wouldn't do for you to be part of the creative steam of the show Embarrassed All the scenes were breath taking Embarrassed I almost forgot to breathe while reading them ! sooooo beautiful Embarrassed You are simply amazing !! *hugs* Thank you so much darling for such a wonderful teat and a gift for the holidays !! *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
you are welcome dear.. : ) : ) Its my pleasure and hopefully we see some on the screen they will be awesome

and all your comments give me even more encouragement to write. This is the first time I am writing a fan fic actually writing anything. And I am loving the encouragement and the enthusiasm, it just makes me want to write even better then next time

So keep them coming and share your thoughts with me!!!

luv you all!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaetamushigmann2010ScintillatingParamorexaviaraSofna

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Suchi di *hugs tightly* aap mahaan ho i'm your fan Hug aap zabardast ho please please meray liye don't stop keep writing pleaseBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShocked...U STOPPEDShockedShockedShocked......at the most awaited part of their date......CryCry Ouch LOLLOLLOL

Jst caught up with parts 2 n 3....... had a big cheesy grin on my face whilst reading TongueTongue LOL...

Lovely!!!.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

..Is there som way these scenes can be brought to CV'z attention...ie fb??...

I knw Geet CV's tke a lot of scenes from Maaneet FF n OS....Wud love to see wat u hav written shwn onscreen....ClapClapClap

Suchi-

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

you are welcome dear.. : ) : ) Its my pleasure and hopefully we see some on the screen they will be awesome

and all your comments give me even more encouragement to write. This is the first time I am writing a fan fic actually writing anything. And I am loving the encouragement and the enthusiasm, it just makes me want to write even better then next time

So keep them coming and share your thoughts with me!!!

luv you all!!
i wud love to read a FF on NivRen by u......Smile

Suchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Wow mindblowing part suchi it is out of world loved it very-2 much

Suchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Suchi, I am utterly speechless. The way you write is very much in sync with the characters. The intensity, the Love, Passion,Shyness everything included in those scenes. You are so gifted with words.
Specially teh last scene was just amazing it was simple but passionate at the same time. Thanks for the retreat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraSuchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Suchi dear.. I'm speechless... Kya scene hai..!! U've kept d characters so intact.. Evenif d physical contact was minimal, i'm already in my dreamland.. I dont know how nivi survives his charm, but i'll be already dead by now if i was in her place..
Btw, is there any chance u'll continue weekend retreat 4?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index