Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen Holiday Special Scene 3 pg 3 (Page 4)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

OMG, Suchi, that was fabulous!! Loved it!! You have such a great way with words. You have so aptly summarized Viren's inner turmoil, in this one sentence - "Kithna kuch thumsey kehna chahtha hun, lekin dartha hun ki koi hadh na par ker dun". Beautiful. Simply brilliant. Thanks dear, once again, for the special holiday retreat. It surely made my week!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafanSuchi-

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
WOW I mean WOW.......u have got a way to disarm any heart with your words...Thanks a lot Suchitra...... u really made my day and on this last note I am going to zzzzz....

I am sure your scenes will be a part of my nivren dreams tonight!!

p.s Now I am also a fan of yours :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejamilee1014Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Oh Suchi, that was wonderful. You have perfectly described Viren's desire and Nivi's shyness. Our first (?), that was good . Finally a kiss. Embarrassed Don't know what will happen to Nivi when something like this will be in show. I was blushing like crazy. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83aashvee.rahejaShayafanNivRenDeewanimilee1014Suchi-

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
OMG Suchitra, I am stunned by the impact your scene 3 has made on me. I would die (in a totally good way, of courseLOL) if the CTs would show this. OMG!!!! I do hope they are reading this retreat all the time. You have written this so well. I had goosebumps when Viren wiped the icing from her lipsBlushing And OMG!!!! that kissBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing I am such a psychotic case right now itself and when they will show fabulous scenes like this on NivRen, I am going to loose every last shred of sanity...OMG!!!!

Stunning scene, it's going to be in my dreams as my most wanted scene as well. Thanks Suchi for giving us such perfect scenes, every scene you write is so beautiful and I can instantly visualise NivRen in your scenes cause you write them so perfectly, you have mastered and captured the essence of NivRen in your beautiful writing...Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83ShayafanNivRenDeewanimilee1014ScintillatingSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
OMG suci this is such a treat. I totally loved all scenes but my oh my scene 3 was soooooooooo romantic. I was feeling every emotion and was blushing and getting butterflies in my tummy while reading each words u have written. as usual an excelent job. I soo wish we see something like this in the epi but u know what i am more happy reading it, you have fullfiled all our wishes. Thankyou for doing this again and may god bless you . love u heaps

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83milee1014Suchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Wowww suchii Amazinggg Yaar . Holiday Retreatt .lovedd it completlyy . Especiallyy d kiss part . It will take time for NivRen in real show n na jane vo humein kab dekhne ko milega but Yaar u made me day by givng a kiss scene in ur retreat .Loveed  it . lovvedd all 3 scenes .

mygod2010shana_83ShayafanSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Suchi i think the CT's have read your post. SBB segement showed Viren wants to take Nivi on a date. God who knows whatever u have written may happen on their date. Oh how i wish it does happenEmbarrassed

mygod2010shana_83celestaeSuchi-

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
awesome fic hope it happens for real

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index