Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow! Loved the Special Retreat...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OK final scene of this retreat : )

Scene 3

He then slowly moved his chair closer towards her and placing the filled plate in front of them.  Breaking a small piece of puri with his hand he slowly brought it closer towards her mouth.  

A thin curve of smile appeared on her lips and her eyes looked down revealing the perfect lashes.

Niveditha, said viren softly,

And she looked up, not quiet meeting his eyes and staring at the flickering candlelight, she parted her lips, wide enough to let him feed the first bite. 

She started slowly chewing, as if thinking with every move of mouth made,

Ahem..Ahem.. Coughed viren

At the sound of which she looked up

kisi nay puray din sey kuch nahi khaya.. said viren putting up a crying face which resembled a lot like of that child not able to control his hunger.

Taking a piece, hesitantly, niveditha moved her hands slowly towards his mouth. He looked deep into her eyes, entranced by its brilliance, opened his mouth to let her feed him.

A sudden breeze disturbs them by turning their candles off. Viren could hear niveditha's sudden moments..

Viren, light on karo

Taking the opportunity, he grabs her hand; he could feel the tension between them. He turns the light on, but this time lights only one candle. She shakily tries to take her hand away from her grasp but he holds on to it, with a gentle force.

Looking deeply into her eyes, as if reading all her thoughts, he says

I miss you, so very much. Har pal jab main thumsey door rahtha hun, dil thumharay paas aanay ko bechain ho jatha hai.

Niveditha looks at her hands, gazing at the pretty bangles that were hiding her beautiful soft skin.

Jab thum mujhsey nazray churathi ho..

I wish it didn't hurt,

He said tugging her a little, so she could look up to him.

Kithna kuch thumsey kehna chahtha hun, lekin dartha hun ki koi hadh na par ker dun..

'.He then lights up another candle' the light hits her perfect face' only to make it shine more. Slowly she slips her hand away from his grasp to turn away from him. Her heart was beating rapidly and she was breathing shortly as if she had run a mile.

Viren maine kha liya.. abh chalay.. she said trying to avoid all contacts, physical and emotional.

This coldness from her always killed him, but he was not going to give up that easily today.

Niveditha, abhi desert baki hai., saying this he gets up to go to the other end of the room. Seeing him away from her, she slowly grabs the cloth napkin and wipes of a sweat from her forehead.

Niveditha had always been a very shy girl and her defenses have been erected very strongly after what she had gone through but today, she felt, that there was a crack created. Trying to calm her self, she pours some soda into the glass and starts to drink it.

Viren had returned with the cake and made space for it.

There was writing on the icing and it said

"our first"

Our first? Mouthed niveditha..

She looked at him ..

Kuch bhi.. our first dinner together, our first date, our first fasting, our first' he left the sentence incomplete with a smirk.

Niveditha did not respond to his remark. Viren took a knife and handed it to niveditha. He then put a small candle in the middle and lit it.

Chalo abhi isko blow out karo.. he said

Main? Nahi viren thum karo'she replied back

Karo.. please.. he requested politely. With that niveditha gets up and blows out the candle. Viren indicates her to cut the cake and when she goes towards it, he holds her hand and together they cut the cake.

He takes a small piece of cake in his hand and asks her to sit down. He then sits besides her, moving his chair even closer and feeds her the cake. In doing so some of the icing gets stuck on her lips.

Niveditha , being unaware of it, takes out a plate to slice out another piece for viren.

Holding her hand and nodding his head in a no, viren slowly brings her closer towards him. The fragrance of her hair was intoxicating. He gently moves his finger forward towards her lip, and brushes off the icing from it but not before feeling them with his fingers.

She could see the desire in his eyes. He takes his finger and licks the icing off of it, while glaring at her.

m..ma-main abhi aayi.. she stammered scared, not knowing what he would do next. As she turned around she felt her pallu being stuck.

This was not the first time that she mistook her pallu being stuck and every time she assumed that viren had been pulling them. She turned around to see where it was stuck this time but to her surprise she found viren holding the other edge of it.

Instinctively placing her hands on top of her shoulders she stood there as if the earth had slid underneath her. 

Viren got up and walked towards her taking each step with deliberate slowness. She stood there waiting for him to hand over her pallu but nothing of such nature happened.

Viren had taken one hand of his and placed it under her neck and turning her face towards him. He then gently, moving his face to the side,and he kissed her on her cheek

Sorry- but thank you for such a wonderful evening he said with a smile and slowly walking backwards'

Edited by suchitra_1 - 13 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok : ) I hope you all enjoyed it. Just a special treat for all the NivRen Fans and ofcourse Anju : )
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suchitra_1

Ok : ) I hope you all enjoyed it. Just a special treat for all the NivRen Fans and ofcourse Anju : )

Couldn't have asked for more...😃. What a way to end my 21st and starting of 22nd Dec...This 3rd scene is the best - so romantic..."Our first" and all imagination left to us.. I loved how you have described Viren's desire here....Kaash, aisa CCBM mein bhi ho... 
Suchi thanks a lot. But "Yeh dil maange more"..So whenever you have time, please continue.

good night..i have enough to dream tonight..😉
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMG, Suchi, that was fabulous!! Loved it!! You have such a great way with words. You have so aptly summarized Viren's inner turmoil, in this one sentence - "Kithna kuch thumsey kehna chahtha hun, lekin dartha hun ki koi hadh na par ker dun". Beautiful. Simply brilliant. Thanks dear, once again, for the special holiday retreat. It surely made my week!!

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW I mean WOW.......u have got a way to disarm any heart with your words...Thanks a lot Suchitra...... u really made my day and on this last note I am going to zzzzz....

I am sure your scenes will be a part of my nivren dreams tonight!!

p.s Now I am also a fan of yours :)

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Suchi, that was wonderful. You have perfectly described Viren's desire and Nivi's shyness. Our first (?), that was good . Finally a kiss. 😳 Don't know what will happen to Nivi when something like this will be in show. I was blushing like crazy. 😳
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Suchitra, I am stunned by the impact your scene 3 has made on me. I would die (in a totally good way, of course😆) if the CTs would show this. OMG!!!! I do hope they are reading this retreat all the time. You have written this so well. I had goosebumps when Viren wiped the icing from her lips☺️ And OMG!!!! that kiss☺️☺️☺️☺️ I am such a psychotic case right now itself and when they will show fabulous scenes like this on NivRen, I am going to loose every last shred of sanity...OMG!!!!

Stunning scene, it's going to be in my dreams as my most wanted scene as well. Thanks Suchi for giving us such perfect scenes, every scene you write is so beautiful and I can instantly visualise NivRen in your scenes cause you write them so perfectly, you have mastered and captured the essence of NivRen in your beautiful writing...🤗
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG suci this is such a treat. I totally loved all scenes but my oh my scene 3 was soooooooooo romantic. I was feeling every emotion and was blushing and getting butterflies in my tummy while reading each words u have written. as usual an excelent job. I soo wish we see something like this in the epi but u know what i am more happy reading it, you have fullfiled all our wishes. Thankyou for doing this again and may god bless you . love u heaps
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wowww suchii Amazinggg Yaar . Holiday Retreatt .lovedd it completlyy . Especiallyy d kiss part . It will take time for NivRen in real show n na jane vo humein kab dekhne ko milega but Yaar u made me day by givng a kiss scene in ur retreat .Loveed  it . lovvedd all 3 scenes .