Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen Holiday Special Scene 3 pg 3 (Page 2)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Pls Suchi try to get in touch with RS and show him what u write. I m sure he will replace his CT's or will add you in the team Smile WE really need people with such beautiful thoughts for CCBM to rock beyond limits.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83aashvee.rahejasihumilee1014ScintillatingSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
WOW SUchi its awesome, mindblowing jaana I am so glad that you are writing this love you for this

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83aashvee.rahejamilee1014ScintillatingSuchi-

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Suchi, I actually can't believe my eyes...we have a holiday retreat as well....How absolutely fantastic...

And I'm still in awe of what you have just written. It's so unbelievable romantic and every word is perfection. Each and every word is touching the nerve chords of my heart. NIvRen are fabulous together and when you write them together, it is nothing short of pure magic...

Absolutely perfect scene 1. And I can't wait for more.

Wow!!!!! And thanks for this lovely scene...Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83tamushimilee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingSuchi-

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
That scene was beautifully written......really cute n enchanting..jst like the couple...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83aashvee.rahejamilee1014Suchi-

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
wow suchi you dont seize to amaze me....that was wonderful........you are an amazing writer....kya baat kya baat kya baat......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83aashvee.rahejamilee1014Suchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Suchi my dear..thanks jaan for making my day and accepting my request to write a holiday retreat for us NiVren maniacs..Navz, why don't you send a note to RS and CTs to hire Suchi as the writer of CCBM, then surely we will get such wonderful scenes - full of romance and meaning...
You made my holidays Suchi... HUGS

mygod2010shana_83aashvee.rahejaShayafanmilee1014Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Scene 2

It was a sudden intake of the fresh fragrance that brought her to her senses. Her eyes fell upon the lush red bed of roses that created in front of her. Each inch covered with red rose petals leading to a glass table set for two.

Her eyes searched for the one who was responsible behind this act and found him standing to her left, slightly hidden. His cream shervani exposing his slightly uncovered chest was the first sight that her eyes saw. She quickly turned her gaze away and looked up at the face, that was lit, filled with expectations and eyes that twinkled with innocent love.

Viren walked towards her with cautious -paced steps and he extended his hand towards her indicated for her to hold them. Niveditha, certainly taken aback by his gesture, never the less took the liberty of placing her hand in his, which he carefully wrapped around his arm.

Then looking deeply into her deep brown eyes, he gently made her follow him towards the table.

The tablecloth was spread beautifully and evenly over the table. There were pink hearts sown into the cloth, bulging enough to make them visible.  The room was lit brightly that is why probably the candles were sitting silently in the middle if the table.

Viren let go of her arm and moved behind her towards the chair, pulling it backward and offering her to sit. Niveditha, lowering her gaze slowly made her way towards the chair and sat down.

He then made his way towards the chair that was to the other side of the table, and sat facing her. He then took the remote and dimmed the lights and with another click turned something on.

A moment later, niveditha, started hearing a soft tune, which filled her ears with unknown feelings. Her mind started to soothe with the sounds that seemed to command the air around it, telling them to move in a rhythmic manner.

Viren took out a lighter and lit the three candles placed in front of him and moved it a bit to the side. He did not want the rays of the candle blur the view of the beautiful moon that had decided to decent into his room tonight. Niveditha, who felt his glare on her face looked away from him, wanting to do something, anything, except to look at the person sitting in front of her.

She then took the cloth napkin, opened it to find writing on it. The three words that took her breath away, every time, were etched across it

I Love You

Feeling slightly flushed and deciding to ignore those heart-piercing words, she placed the cloth on top of lap.

Not able to bear the silence that was enclosing on her, she gathered up all her courage and asked …

Ye sabh kya hai viren?

Viren who seemed to waiting forever to hear her sweet voice- who seemed to be drowsed completely in her beauty -who seemed to be inhaling every moment that had passed, jerked awake

Kya kaha thumnay, sorry maine suna nahi.. 

Niveditha, who noticed this, moved a strand of her hair and placed them behind her ears,

Ye sabh kya hai viren? She asked

Viren gazed into her eyes lovingly; there was something different about her today. She seemed to be aware of his presence.

He smiled at her,

Main chahtha tha ki , main dinner thumharay saat karun, Akele main.

Sirf thum.. aur main.. bas..

With every word he said, niveditha could feel the chill that was running through her spine.

He then got up to open the first dish that was the same poori that was served to them earlier,  second one had the matar panneer, the aroma of which filled the table in an instant.

He then went ahead to reveal more dishes that were all placed nicely in small bowls, enough for two. Carefully he put some puries in his plate, the matar paneer, the infamous chutneys that he had so missed earlier and sat down.

NIveditha , looked up at him , her brows slightly curved and her lips twitching trying to hide a smile. It had seemed that viren had forgot to serve her, but nevertheless, she made the gesture of taking a puri but, viren caught her hand in time.

She looked up at him, questioningly,

Ye plate hum dono ke liye hai.. he said , his thick voice brushed with a commanding tone yet his eyes graciously gentle.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010toxiclycuteprajeesalekh1shana_83Shayafanaashvee.rahejatamushidmg_roks_antaracelestaeNivRenDeewanisihumilee1014ParamoreAnamikaSJaingmann2010Scintillatingbhavnahanjubalaashred12xaviaraSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
wow that was amazing.........and so romantic.....sigh.....viren is such a sweetheart.........wonderful depiction in your writing of both the characters....just loved it.....thank you so much.....

mygod2010shana_83aashvee.rahejamilee1014gmann2010Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index