Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen Holiday Special Scene 3 pg 3

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Hi Guyz

Ok upon request of our dear NivRen maniacs :)
I am adding a special retreat..
Please excuse for the quick writing.. but I will add few more scenes.. in the next couple of hours

Scene 1 pg 1
scene 2 pg 2
scene 3 pg 3 .. end : )

Hopefully be back in weekend : )

Edited by suchitra_1 - 21 December 2010 at 10:58pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010toxiclycuteprajeeshana_83aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenShayafanNivRenDeewaniruexangelgmann2010AnamikaSJainanjubalamoniluvskinshuk

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

NivRen Holiday Special

Scene 1

Main abhi aatha hun niveditha, viren said as he stood up to leave.

Kahan ja rahe ho viren, asked Chanchal , thumnay sahih tarah sey khana bhi nahi khaya.. she continued in a worried tone.

Viren formed a cringed expression on his face and said

Maa.. main baad main kha lunga.. meri tabiyat kuch teek nahi lag rahi hai

Kyaa hua viren asked Vandana , but before viren could respond back to her query the elderly lady cut in,

Lagtha hai devar bhabi dono ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi hai. Usnay tho vrat rakha tha, thumhari kiyun muh per barah bajay hue hain? Thumnay bhi vrat rakha tha kya? She asked with a mocking laugh.

Are aunty, agar main kahun ha , aap tho bharosa nahi kernay wali ho.. anywayz main ja raha hun. He urged not wanting any more distractions.

Niveditha continued looking at him with a worried expression on her face. Vandana noticed this

Nivi, kuch nahi beta, teek ho jayega voh., Thum kuch kha lo. She said kindly

Nivi nodded, but was not able to put another morsel into her mouth.

Her hands were squirming around the food mindlessly for a good ten minutes.

Chachi main ja ker dekhthi hun she said standing up, her impatience getting the better of her.

Niveditha started going towards her room when she noticed a small red rose lying on the floor, which had a note pinned to it..

She picked it up and read it…

There is only one happiness in life - to love and to be loved.

With a smile on her face, she held the rose up to her nose to breathe its fragrance.

She then carefully folded the note and clutched it in her fist and continued heading forwards towards her room. She had only walked a few steps that she found another rose, but this one was pink, and to it was tied another note.

She picked the rose up and opened the note…

I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with...

Her eyes browsed through every word, drinking into them.

She looked at the roses, and continued towards her room. She had again walked only a few steps to find an Orange rose

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

At this point niveditha started to feel a bit lightheaded. Each and every rose and the note had a special connection with each other. She understood some of it, may be more…

She reached her room, and found the door to be closed. She could feel her heart beating in a fast pace

Clutching the notes and flowers in one hand, she knocked the door …

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010toxiclycuteprajeesalekh1coolgirl7shana_83savera2007Shayafantamushiaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenmilee1014naley4everdmg_roks_antaracelestaeNivRenDeewaniParamorebhavnahAnamikaSJaingmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviarasabihaa.Sofnamoniluvskinshuk

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Anju here is the start.. I will finish the  thought in couple of more scenes : )
Dedicated to our NivRen

MUAAAAZZ

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeeshana_83Shayafanaashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanimilee1014gmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Simply Beautiful Suchi. Notes and roses so cute. Day Dreaming SBB/SBS segment showed rose scene between NivRen but it wasn't for show, thanks sweetie for making up for that. Clap Can't wait to find out what's more in store for Nivi. Viren is in full form today pahle gana, then bracelet and now roses and notes. Blushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaexaviaraSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
OMG suchi what a beautiful first scene. loved it. I loved the trail of rose idea oh soo romantic and sweet. man ur fully gifted. love you for doing thisHugfor us. you are the best. now i am getting hungry for more lolz.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83aashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaeSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
OMG, Suchi, what a beautiful scene!! Can it get more romantic than this? Loved it!! Now, I am anxiously waiting for the next scene(s)...

mygod2010shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejamilee1014Suchi-

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Wow wonderful. You should seriously think about writing romantic novels. They will be a big hit.

mygod2010shana_83milee1014aashvee.rahejaScintillatingSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Suchi Suchi, I don't have enough/right words  to say, so let me be cliche-  Mindblowing, exciting, beautiful,lovely - like yesterday I again have silly grin on my face and this time it's due to ur fantabulous scene.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83aashvee.rahejacelestaemilee1014ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index