Gunahon Ka Devta

So happy! (Page 2)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Originally posted by yoga23priya

guys there is no maha epidode of GKD this week.......

Hi Priya,
Yeah this week is Rakth Sambandh's special episode I am happy because I love this show too but sad also that its not GKD but I am quite sure next week could be GKD because of the fact that only these  2 shows were remaining for a maha episode and when RS is going to happen this weekend I am sure GKD WILL happen in the next
 KEEP FINGERS CROSSED
hiya swetha Hug
how r u?
howz ur exam going?hope its going well
same here  FINGERS CROSSED

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged

guys there is no maha epidode of GKD this week.......

Hi Priya,
Yeah this week is Rakth Sambandh's special episode I am happy because I love this show too but sad also that its not GKD but I am quite sure next week could be GKD because of the fact that only these  2 shows were remaining for a maha episode and when RS is going to happen this weekend I am sure GKD WILL happen in the next
 KEEP FINGERS CROSSED
hiya swetha Hug
how r u?
howz ur exam going?hope its going well
same here  FINGERS CROSSED

I am fine priya how are you? Exams are all done and went wellWink and now only thesis and lab workOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

deadly-kiss Senior Member
deadly-kiss
deadly-kiss

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deadly-kiss

Hi I am equally happy too..Plus they havent announced anything about the maha episode this saturday lets wait and watch whether or not

this comes monday to Saturday??!!!! i didnt know that lol., thanks.

NO no no GKD comes monday thru friday at 9pm. On saturday's at 10pm usually the channel airs maha episode of any one of the shows going on. Please get it correct I am ONLY talking about the MAHA EPISODE and wishing for it

Shocked Seriously??!!!??? hehehhe... sorry, you got me all excited. then you completely shattered me with the truth.  just joking lol. but thanks for the information. i wonder how many maha episodes i missed by not watching them. hehehe

has GKD had any maha episodes??

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Hi I am equally happy too..Plus they havent announced anything about the maha episode this saturday lets wait and watch whether or not

this comes monday to Saturday??!!!! i didnt know that lol., thanks.

NO no no GKD comes monday thru friday at 9pm. On saturday's at 10pm usually the channel airs maha episode of any one of the shows going on. Please get it correct I am ONLY talking about the MAHA EPISODE and wishing for it

Shocked Seriously??!!!??? hehehhe... sorry, you got me all excited. then you completely shattered me with the truth.  just joking lol. but thanks for the information. i wonder how many maha episodes i missed by not watching them. hehehe

has GKD had any maha episodes??

No GKD till now had no maha episode.....Cry...but i think next week it cud be there.......hopefully some big twist with tht inspector.......I seriously doubt tht inspector had said something else to the commissioner....may be he has said awdesh name instead of arpita......Ouch 
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
there is this new show aarakshan 
that cud also have a maha episode
star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

there is this new show aarakshan 
that cud also have a maha episode

ya but it's not even a month the show has started.....Shocked....but it's not tht interesting except for the character lotanprasad....LOL ....the name itself sounds funny...ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index