India-Forums

Armanon ka Balidaan-Aarakshan
Armanon ka Balidaan-Aarakshan

So far so good!

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Hey am new to this forum but I liked this serial so far so good, pace is good and so are characters, though Sumedha looks odd one out, but I think being an aspiring IAS she will improve and there is gonna be obivious twist of Akash and Sumedha falling for each other...

Shivam - hmm I dont want him to fall pray in his Chacha ji's conspiracy, he is intelligent guy and should come out of this failure sooner the better..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misssmily-x-Reshu-x-

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
i lyk shivam's character he is not negative but situations make him a bad person...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

cancer1988 Newbie
cancer1988
cancer1988

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i agrree. i luv this show so far. its sometthing different than those typical luv stories and is very intersesting 2 watch. i luv aakash and sumedha, they luk so cute 2gether. nice story so far, hoping to c the luv track btwn them soonSmile

monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
shivam - I dont take the fact the failures can make you bad, I understand circumstances but failure no ways...

I like akash and sumedha's angle but I dont want it to be usual cheesy love story of indian TV, if you ask me I want this serial to be less dramatic and more in content which i think upto certain extent it is, and whatever ddrama they do have is needed to keep it running

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misssmily-x-Reshu-x-

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
The show is really good. Its a very different concept. And da pace is also v good. Hope it gets better nd better.

monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanny25

The show is really good. Its a very different concept. And da pace is also v good. Hope it gets better nd better.

yeah I too think it should get even better, btw, I liked today's episode

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index