Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bwood couples, is it physical attraction for some? (Page 2)

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

you are not making any sense.  

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
It is very personal view...Some people like each otehr for physical featres bt tehn physical featres fazes out and so does their marriages...

Ajay-Kajol I think are very passionate couple...they are uunlike in many ways and like in many ways....they are the only STAR cople I feel are natural intheir relationship....She looks totally in love with him.

I cannot comment in Abhi_ASh...Abhi was much human before his wedding bt now he comes across like his wife or dad...I wish he wold be like his mom....take it or leave it...but no pretence..

I feel ATTRACTION just happens...and it can happen more than once for sure....there are no hard and fast rule for Attraction

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra246Abbyviv

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I think its coz Saif is reliable, strong, and very long Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusRidziMaanCHIPPEDCUPanku--SMay31-Katalicious

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
dont all your posts raise few eyebrows LOL I think salman & Aish was just physical attraction but they would only know It just seems like that to me & Salman has big heart to go along with those big muscles Tongue & for kareena didnt she say Shahid was boring & didnt Saif admit to flirting with her so that how he swept her off her feet i guess 

miley cyrusKatalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eroticlover

Originally posted by KatForeva

No offense but this is a pretty stupid topic.  Its their personal life and its obvious all of these couples LOVE each other because you could see it in their eyes.

Ok, I expected that response, but these couples have a reputation of being tricky to the media and not being honest!  Wink  And I am not defending Aish/Abhi either.  It is almost 4 years since they got married, why is there no baby yet?  Is there even a physical attraction between them or not?! 

It happens in Hollywood all the time to, as this subject is constantly in the eyes of gossip columns and on grocery store shelves for the world to read about! 

But thats THEIR choice, they (either Aish, Kareena, Katrina, Salman, Saif etc) are having the high time of their career why would they get married or have a baby? They KNOW they love each other, whats there to prove?

miley cyrusMoonRivers

MoonRivers Senior Member
MoonRivers
MoonRivers

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Umm, how will WE ever be able to know if it's more than physical attraction or not? We can't look into their minds. No use speculating.

Anyways, I don't think it was physical for Saifeena. Or Shanks, or Sallu-Kat, or any other couple right now. All have been together for atleast more than 2 years and that can't be on the basis of physical attraction. Or atleast I don't think so.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yarensheee.khoobsurat.Katalicioussafeplacetoland

MoonRivers Senior Member
MoonRivers
MoonRivers

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eroticlover

No offense but this is a pretty stupid topic.  Its their personal life and its obvious all of these couples LOVE each other because you could see it in their eyes.

Ok, I expected that response, but these couples have a reputation of being tricky to the media and not being honest!  Wink  And I am not defending Aish/Abhi either.  It is almost 4 years since they got married, why is there no baby yet?  Is there even a physical attraction between them or not?! 

It happens in Hollywood all the time to, as this subject is constantly in the eyes of gossip columns and on grocery store shelves for the world to read about! 

But thats THEIR choice, they (either Aish, Kareena, Katrina, Salman, Saif etc) are having the high time of their career why would they get married or have a baby? They KNOW they love each other, whats there to prove?

I agree with Katnis here. Whether to have a baby or not is very personal. Doesn't always mean there's no physical attraction just cuz Abhi-Aish don't have a baby. And whether couples wanna be honest about the relationship they have or not is their choice. They know what's best to tell and what's best not to tell.

miley cyrusKatalicious

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Love and Lust goes hand in hand...Personally, some of them genuinely seem in love to me and others are just finding their way together...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoonRiversNuktaacheen.khoobsurat.

Go to top