Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Not in Bollywood only but among normal people also physical attraction plays an important role.Most couples(Not all) are initialy physically attracted to each other.Same goes for Bollywood.But maybe after sometime they also develop an emotional bond.But there are some producers and actors who sleeps with any actrees they get.Now for them love is only physical.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sometimes when I look at some of the couples it looks as if they are hungry for some love 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

good topic eroticlover......

there are many couples in which physical attraction is a part of the affair.....

REMEMBER akshay - priyanka.........😉😉

i dont think so before the movie andaaz......anybody knew priyanka but after this movie she became a hot cake.......

and watch the song.....aayega mazaa ab barsaat ka.....no need to speak more than that😉😆😆😆i always knew after this movie the news of akshay - priyanka being involved could any time....AND BINGO....i was so rite.......also thing continued. in AITRAAZ😉😉and i seriously dont think it was totally professional.....so much 'LUST' was around🤣

so when this reached to twnikle......she ripped akshay apart and now his chemistry with priyanka is history😆😆

Thank you!  I am glad you think it is a good topic!  Some people didn't think it was!  😊
Originally posted by: ruky786

Sometimes when I look at some of the couples it looks as if they are hungry for some love 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ROFL
Terenaina thumbnail
ruku - what u mean hungry for love?  like they look naughty? lol

bipasha and john was together for like 7 years now????  I'm not sure but I know for sure they were attracted to each other physically FIRST and that's what they said on their interview too but emotional connections comes next
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

I am thinking naughty😆
Originally posted by: Terenaina

bipasha and john was together for like 7 years now????  I'm not sure but I know for sure they were attracted to each other physically FIRST and that's what they said on their interview too but emotional connections comes next

yeah......they were,, during filming JISM...how obvious😆😆😆😆