Bwood couples, is it physical attraction for some? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I think its coz Saif is reliable, strong, and very long ☺️
dont all your posts raise few eyebrows πŸ˜† I think salman & Aish was just physical attraction but they would only know It just seems like that to me & Salman has big heart to go along with those big muscles πŸ˜› & for kareena didnt she say Shahid was boring & didnt Saif admit to flirting with her so that how he swept her off her feet i guess 
Originally posted by eroticlover

Ok, I expected that response, but these couples have a reputation of being tricky to the media and not being honest!  πŸ˜‰  And I am not defending Aish/Abhi either.  It is almost 4 years since they got married, why is there no baby yet?  Is there even a physical attraction between them or not?! 

It happens in Hollywood all the time to, as this subject is constantly in the eyes of gossip columns and on grocery store shelves for the world to read about! 

But thats THEIR choice, they (either Aish, Kareena, Katrina, Salman, Saif etc) are having the high time of their career why would they get married or have a baby? They KNOW they love each other, whats there to prove?
Umm, how will WE ever be able to know if it's more than physical attraction or not? We can't look into their minds. No use speculating.

Anyways, I don't think it was physical for Saifeena. Or Shanks, or Sallu-Kat, or any other couple right now. All have been together for atleast more than 2 years and that can't be on the basis of physical attraction. Or atleast I don't think so.
Originally posted by KatForeva

But thats THEIR choice, they (either Aish, Kareena, Katrina, Salman, Saif etc) are having the high time of their career why would they get married or have a baby? They KNOW they love each other, whats there to prove?

I agree with Katnis here. Whether to have a baby or not is very personal. Doesn't always mean there's no physical attraction just cuz Abhi-Aish don't have a baby. And whether couples wanna be honest about the relationship they have or not is their choice. They know what's best to tell and what's best not to tell.
Love and Lust goes hand in hand...Personally, some of them genuinely seem in love to me and others are just finding their way together...

Ok, I expected that response, but these couples have a reputation of being tricky to the media and not being honest!  πŸ˜‰  And I am not defending Aish/Abhi either.  It is almost 4 years since they got married, why is there no baby yet?  Is there even a physical attraction between them or not?! 

It happens in Hollywood all the time to, as this subject is constantly in the eyes of gossip columns and on grocery store shelves for the world to read about! 

Just because they don't have kids doesn't mean they don't love each other or are not getting it on!! Maybe they're like most married couples these days who wait a few years before having a family. Sure Aish's bio clock is ticking but that doesn't mean she doesn't love AbhiπŸ˜•

As for Kareena and Saif, she had fully broken up with Shahid at the time she started dating Saif and I think there is more to them two than just physical attraction. Kareena wasn't always hot you know....this VERY forum used to call her "aunty" before JWM happenedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

For a relationship, there should be physical attraction as well as more. I'm sure Salman was physically attracted to the MUCH younger Katrina in the beginning but there's definitely more to their relationship now. I don't know for sure if the couples are together for the sake of celebrity, but that would be such a pain in the "butt" if they were don't you think?
Originally posted by desigal90

I think its coz Saif is reliable, strong, and very long ☺️

what do you mean by very long?   Do you want us to use our imagination?!  🀣
Originally posted by MissIffiy

dont all your posts raise few eyebrows πŸ˜† I think salman & Aish was just physical attraction but they would only know It just seems like that to me & Salman has big heart to go along with those big muscles πŸ˜› & for kareena didnt she say Shahid was boring & didnt Saif admit to flirting with her so that how he swept her off her feet i guess 

😲😲😲

what do you mean by very long?   Do you want us to use our imagination?!  🀣
Oh no, that's how saif described himself on kwk. And I likes πŸ˜›