Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

YOU SHWETA TIWARI FANS ..Dont be lazy ..come on (Page 43)

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kajenfan.Sonia

ok so you mean calling ksg chisel monkey on drugs employing people like us to keep him in light is true?
GreatThumbs Up

Of course not, Sonia ... but this started because some KSG fans began insulting other members blindly for one comment - do you not expect them to retaliate?

And whoever wrote that about you guys is wrong too, and I am by no means encouraging any bashing of the KSG fans. You guys deserve as much respect as they do, but this case is like the pot calling kettle black.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru

Kajenfan.Sonia Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG-.Kangan.-karan-007_innocent_

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

@ The KSG fans - You guys need to stop overreacting. I'm sorry but what was so bashful about Meena's comment? She didn't call KSG any names, she didn't degrade him, she didn't make blind assumptions about his life and she wasn't judgemental. I mean, it's a well known fact that KSG has been in the news for his relationship problems, so Meena just made a statement based on that. Don't we all discuss celebrity scandals? Since when is that a crime? It's not like she wrote up an offensive essay about the guy. It was one line. She was responding to someone who started this by bringing up the DID contestant Dharmesh into the discussion - which should technically be wrong too, going by the argument that it's 'unacceptable' to discuss irrelevant celebrities here.

You can call me stupid for saying this but writing that a few women walked out of KSG's life doesn't warrant so many pages' worth of bashful comments about the non-fans of his. You guys have engaged in so much name calling! So basically, anyone who doesn't like him and writes negatively about the guy is deluded, jealous, bitter, mad, a no-life loser, an obsessed freak, a weirdo, an oldie and basically deserves to be insulted for criticizing a celebrity. Why? I must have missed the memo that says it's alright to hurl 10000 snide remarks at the members but it is blasphemy according to the same fans to utter one line against the celebrity himself. Nobody is taking a 'panga' with anyone. Nobody is a 'basher' here and no one needs to be taught any lessons. This has been blown way out of proportion.

Yes, it would have been ideal had Meena not mentioned KSG's relationship with the women in question, but that 'loan' of hers has been returned with interest by KSG's fans - not just to Meena, but also to the other members who were belittled along with her. So I don't see why you're still complaining about bashing - still, I would have posted a note for Meena but you've engaged in stuff that's far worse, so there's no point anymore.

did yu skipped the part where they called ksg monkey Big smileBig smile then read it n yup 1 more thing if someone says something that doesn't mean other person has to bring ksg in the topic Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG-.Kangan.-_innocent_

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
let the bashers do wat they want.....i m feeling soooooooo much happy that my KSG has such loyal fans who cnt hear even a single word against him....love u all guys......KSG rocxxxx nd KSGIANS rockkkkk.....it was totally unnecessary to involve KSG's name here......some people really have no sense....KSG is the best 4everrrrrrrrrr.........SmileSmile
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asra_KSG

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

LOL LOL for ur info ..im way younger than you and i dont like guys who takes drug to become muscular Big smile
and i hate dailysoaps and whoever works in them ..sucha BORE DeadLOL
yup i forgot yu were there wen he took drug Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG_innocent_

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Simrangillsangel_KSG-.Kangan.-karan-007_innocent_

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simrangillsangel_KSGkaran-007

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru.Arjun

Go to top