YOU SHWETA TIWARI FANS ..Dont be lazy ..come on - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by monami18385

THANK U SO MUHC GUYS
u helped me vote for "best nok jhok couple"

; )

Haha! When is the last day ? .. I still don't know who to vote for certain categories ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Kajenfan.Sonia

just like Dance India Dance said bye to mr dharmesh๐Ÿ˜†
.No no.. just like how all the "sensible" women in KSG's life said bye bye to him..๐Ÿ˜Ž
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Haha! When is the last day ? .. I still don't know who to vote for certain categories ๐Ÿ˜•

Lol today is the last day ๐Ÿ˜†
u cant nominate...the nominations r out already & neither prerna-anurag nor prerna-bajaj are nominated๐Ÿ˜”
Meena dude, good luck. I am sure there will be red alert soon in DMG Forum. LOL.
Originally posted by Meena1

.No no.. just like how all the "sensible" women in KSG's life said bye bye to him..๐Ÿ˜Ž

lol u seem to have alot of interest in KSG.. looks like you wanted to be the one in his love list.. too bad you are not eligible cause you aint sensible๐Ÿ˜†
Can u guys plz not drag KSG here, we have had enough of bashing, please just stop now...
Originally posted by Mona1993

Can u guys plz not drag KSG here, we have had enough of bashing, please just stop now...

of course....why people start bashing ksg wen there is some ksg fan....??๐Ÿ˜•sick mentality..cnt dey mind their own business..nd b tense about their own life..??
Dragging KSG again,out of nowhere?

WOW,you surely are obsessed with him.

Oh but I know,until and unless you mention KSG-topic kaise hit hoga?๐Ÿ˜

Mehak - BINGO!!!
out of nowhere KSG is dragged here, and like u said topic hit kaise hoga agar KSG ka naam nahin liya ๐Ÿ˜†

this topic is for ST fans! why are u ST fans dragging KSG here???