Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Yeah see no one was responding here till I made that comment πŸ˜†

hey but seriously .......Rainbow warrior and Decent girl were right .......too much spamming yaar ...and that affects some serious threads ..

ok so now make my thread super hit like always
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Woh chahte hai ki aap unhe respect de jaise woh aapko respect dete hain! Simple😊

I dont want any respect....give respect to Shweta then i will respect them.....😊 otherwise
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The titles of the posts are very attractive though πŸ˜†   They do not tired of bashing me πŸ˜†

Don't get offended.. fans are just trying to keep this thread active. Ignore the spam like we do to wesia and sahars' stuff
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Woh chahte hai ki aap unhe respect de jaise woh aapko respect dete hain! Simple😊

πŸ‘ waah kya baat kahi hai Poo

Prernatic, let them team up, Im with you....ST rocks πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Kajenfan.Sonia

ok so now make my thread super hit like always

I can definitely make all your threads super hit ...

But you have ask Prernatic  to stay away .....Based on her symptoms, i am unable to figure out what the illness could be. She has been calling all of us haters . She forgot that she was calling ST hater in the past πŸ˜†

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: decent_girll

Don't get offended.. fans are just trying to keep this thread active. Ignore the spam like we do to wesia and sahars' stuff

if u say sonia and marium r trying 2 keep this thread active then i'm agree with u. but not 'fans'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Rasny

if u say sonia and marium r trying 2 keep this thread active then i'm agree with u. but not 'fans'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mind it .. do u have any problem?

this is my thread .. i will do whatever i want to 
Originally posted by: decent_girll

hey you are right :)  I was just joking with all this stuff ...........

ofcourse it is spam . 

Soniya thought all ST fans were gone as its late night in india .......but the moment I made that little comment ......looks like everyone woke up and started responding ? πŸ˜†

Yeah see no one was responding here till I made that comment πŸ˜†

hey but seriously .......Rainbow warrior and Decent girl were right .......too much spamming yaar ...and that affects some serious threads ..

Arjun, you seem to be very popular and all huh πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
You have more fan following than any of the contestants I guess..

Exactly.. we have very less sensible threads here ! They try to spoil those ones too
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasny

I don't know members name's thats why wrote fans dumb me.. okay excluding all sensible fansπŸ˜†