Bigg Boss Season 4

Who's da most genuine contestent ever..???? - Page 5

Poll

Who's da most genuine Bigg boss contestent ever..????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

She was genuine for sure ....she was runner up in first season right ?

Yes she was the runner up of the first season. She was a complete sweet heart.
Edited by sumanforums - 13 years ago
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumanforums

Carol was genuine no doubt. But why should Shweta look at her and learn anything at all. She is playing the game the way it has to be played. And Poonam Dhillon herself was no angel while she paired up with Rohit Verma.

I dont say Shweta is an angel....she has her downfalls ....she is not spotless clean Prerna...... but the way she is conducting herself inside the house is commendable...... not sucking up to any male members or for that matter even to any female. She stays with dignity and plays the game quietly.

Yeah that's what I am saying, St is playing game ..

But carol was just herself.

She even didn't  get involved with any male or female contestant and she also had good fights with Deepak Tijori, rakhi..

but still people loved her the way she was.

there is no need to play any game, if you are genuine..

is Sameer playing any game, still people loves him, because he is genuine..

sumanforums thumbnail
Originally posted by: t2004sachin

Yeah that's what I am saying, St is playing game ..

But carol was just herself.

She even didn't  get involved with any male or female contestant and she also had good fights with Deepak Tijori, rakhi..

but still people loved her the way she was.

there is no need to play any game, if you are genuine..

is Sameer playing any game, still people loves him, because he is genuine..

Darling i like her the way she is....playing games or not.... i agree that Sameer is more genuine.....but i like Shweta to win the game because i have always loved the way she conducted herself in the house. If carol was just herself that is her way of living....but Shweta knows that many people inside hate her and conspire against her. She takes care to remain out of the nomination list every week. Whats wrong. At least she is not harming anyone else in that process.

She had 2 friends or i guess 3 about whom she never gossiped about....but she always wanted to break the other group so that she remains safe.  i think we all would do the same. She needs the money....she has to think of the welfare of her daughter..........whats wrong. 

You dont like her no problems...dont vote for her or you can even vote for her competitors so that she gets out.......No probs at all. But you cant make me see the other way round.
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumanforums

Darling i like her the way she is....playing games or not.... i agree that Sameer is more genuine.....but i like Shweta to win the game because i have always loved the way she conducted herself in the house. If carol was just herself that is her way of living....but Shweta knows that many people inside hate her and conspire against her. She takes care to remain out of the nomination list every week. Whats wrong. At least she is not harming anyone else in that process.

She had 2 friends or i guess 3 about whom she never gossiped about....but she always wanted to break the other group so that she remains safe.  i think we all would do the same. She needs the money....she has to think of the welfare of her daughter..........whats wrong. 

You dont like her no problems...dont vote for her or you can even vote for her competitors so that she gets out.......No probs at all. But you cant make me see the other way round.

What's the problem with you all St fans , I never get to know till now.

When did I say that by playing games she is doing any sin??

I just mentioned that if you are genuine then you don't need any game..

plz  don't twist my words and present the other meaning of it..

Whatever

Edited by t2004sachin - 13 years ago
sumanforums thumbnail
Originally posted by: t2004sachin

What's the problem with you all St fans , I never get to know till now.

When did I say that by playing games she is doing any sin??

I just mentioned that if you are genuine then you don't need any game..

plz  don't twist my words and present the other meaning of it..

Whatever

I was talking about Carol Gracious HERE.....not even bothered to mention about Shweta (even though i am a fan of hers). It was you who started that Shweta should see her and learn after quoting me in.

And if you are saying that by playing games she is not doing any sin then great....we think alike.......why are we even debating.
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i used to think its khali but now i think its sameer soni but his names not mention there 😔 so i voted for poonam...she should've win the last season...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Blah blah blah blah 😃

Shweta 😉.. I liked Poonam though I didnt see much of BB3 😈
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BB1-Rahul Roy
BB2-Monica Bedi
BB3-pata nahi,dekha nahi
BB4-Shweta Tiwari
😛
chinky801 thumbnail
blah blah blah

Kabhi kabhi log kitna saaf juban m ebaat karte hai, bilkul  masoom bacche ki tarah 😆
Edited by t2004sachin - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pinky no1

BB1-Rahul Roy
BB2-Monica Bedi
BB3-pata nahi,dekha nahi
BB4-Shweta Tiwari
😛

Monica Bedi was genuine? Heard lots of controversies abt her 😆 Just asking, never watched BB prev sessions anyways 😃😆