India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

The new MONA sucks!!! (Page 6)

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Frankly neither of the leads were that great up to this point.  Honestly Goldie has more passion that Anukalp any day of the week.  But back to the point:  I don't know the previous actresses' name, but she was not that great at all.  Her face was often expressionless and she seemed so nervous.  Hopefully the director will help Sara to calm down and little and bring more subtlety to her acting.  But I didn't watch because of the previous Mona, and now I am watching.  I'll give Sara a chance and hope she too improves.  Right now this show is running on a weak point for me and I'd like to see it really pick up.  Hopefully with this new drama of the kids being out all night, it will.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I couldn't agree with you more! Priyal needed some time to develop, but Sara really doesn't fit. Her real life and her own personality is a contradiction and I can't really connect with her. Priyal was so cute, bubbly and it seemed more real when she was acting. Anukalp and Sara have no chemistry!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrekinny_ranvirrouble_lover-Punjaban

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessonline

I couldn't agree with you more! Priyal needed some time to develop, but Sara really doesn't fit. Her real life and her own personality is a contradiction and I can't really connect with her. Priyal was so cute, bubbly and it seemed more real when she was acting. Anukalp and Sara have no chemistry!
Go beyond Sara's personal lyf! Frm wat  I hv watched d serial is at such a point dat I think d old Mona too wuldn't hv acted her cute, bubbly self! N Sara nd Anukalp do make a cute pair.
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Refrain from making posts which lead to bash and unecessary arguements between members.
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
There are lots of rules broken so this topic is closed.
RMJ dev Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index