India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

The new MONA sucks!!! (Page 4)

radevfanitaly Goldie
radevfanitaly
radevfanitaly

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
sara khan maybe a good actor but priyal was the real mona, lively innocent n fresh n i think the chemistry with anukalp was not bad n thier relationship was growing n i was enjoying the show. then suddenly they changed the female lead n now the show sucks. i feel that sara khan lacks that freshness which mona gave to RMJ.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SarishChicomystifyreanjalianjalifusion13rouble_loverKhaLidaHkinny_ranvir

SarishChico Newbie
SarishChico
SarishChico

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Sara Khan is a good actress-No doubt..But she does not fit in  Mona's traits..If Priyal was bad at acting she woldn't have been selected for this show..Priyal is as if natural in the role..God!I just hope she will be back one day..Atleast for one episodeUnhappy..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrekinny_ranvirrouble_lover

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
why u guys wasting your energy. sara doing great job as mona. no doubt love u sara.
happygirl123 IF-Rockerz
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
well i'm not doubting her acting skills.i'm sure she's a good actress but the fact is that Mona's character is lively,bubbly and happy go lucky.Sara is not being able to bring the same emotions into the character.Just think about the movies why some directors choose a certain actor or actress to act in that movie.Its because they are sure that that actor can bring the emotions needed in that character 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SarishChicomystifyrerouble_lover

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Mona is worried sick about her parents and just missed her wedding, and is missing from home is she suppose to be bubbly and happy during this time - so as far as i can see Sara is doing what the director is telling her to do and trying to act how she is suppose to and she is bringing the emotion and i am sure the actor playing Anukalp can bounce of her acting and also be in the same level 

Anyways a new actor always brings their own thing to the role, not copy it 100% from the old one

Smile

Edited by Lennie - 23 December 2010 at 5:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I think sara is the right choice as mona.. only we have to get used to her...  the old mona ( priyal )  was just beautiful but her acting skills were not good..  and yes it's always annoying when the lead get replaced..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dubai2006tubbiYashDasGuptaFanMMBG

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I just wanna say whatever Sara did in BB4 was her real life image. There are whole bunch of actors and actresses who are vastly diff from their onscreen character like Juhi parmar as Kumkum and in real in Pati patni aur woh but we still love her as Kumkum.
Plzzz give Sara sometime I can bet she will do much better than Priyal. And also we should not mix her personal and proffessional life. Peace.
SogaGwl Newbie
SogaGwl
SogaGwl

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index