Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

The new MONA sucks!!! (Page 2)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sme123

I can't even imagine Sara in a "Sweet Innocent" girl's role........She seems to be more mean & scheming especially after BB.. I see her as a spoiled girl - who smokes, drinks etc... completely out of image..

I would have liked to see Neetu from Karol Bagh Serial.. Now she is doing another serial as lead actress....

Anyone but Sara .........I didn't like Priyal, but I willl take her over Sara... Also there is no chemistry between Anukalp & new Mona........

Find someone else please!

well i am trying to keep my POV of Sara Khan as a perosn away from Sara Khan as an actor.... as a person i dont like such people and would stay away.... but as an actor i would give her a chance....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
ummm.. yea Sara SUCks bad at Mona..when she sed "jhaley ho tum" in the train to anukalp it sounded sooooo fake...i was upset..wow bring back PRIYAL!Cry

Edited by LavanyaUSA - 21 December 2010 at 5:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonucrazymystifyreanjalianjalikinny_ranvirrouble_lover

jyoshna Groupbie
jyoshna
jyoshna

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
why u people are tahinkng so...
sara has taken the role which priyal has played, so it takes time for us to agree n jst for 2 days how can u people say that sara doesnt fit...

dont forget that she was an excellent actress n got many awards for her acting in bidaai....

the role now  sara  was playing is somewhat diff to her, so, it takes alittle time for her, bcoz she cant act in her own style, she has to think abt previous mona n thn strt act  so, it takes some time.....

plz dont bash SARA as she was a good actress... We dont need her personal life? its her life she has full rights to live her life as her wish?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nanetaCHIPPEDCUP_RiaNa_

SogaGwl Newbie
SogaGwl
SogaGwl

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Please bring Priyal back. Creatives - listen to your viewers please.

The way she said 'By God'  and 'Jhala' was so artificial.

We need someone with more innocence. Not a 'hardened' mature face like Sara. Yes, even Neetu of Karol Bagh would have been better - but am looking forward to seening her in her new serial. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonucrazymystifyreanjalianjalikinny_ranvirrouble_lover-Punjaban

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Please . don't support Sara and try to convince some people I mean most people who are angered and hurt by this sudden change. There are going to be new audience for this woman also but Sara with her dirty personal and and public immage is the most unsuited for this fresh breezy chatacter of Mona. We all know that this expressing our anguish itself is a waste here as nobody hears us or cares what the audiences really want. The producers used priyal to give a dignified start to their serial and now ignoring the person behind the success of the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalirouble_lover

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
why u people waste your energy. kuchh nahi hoga. sara hi new mona hai aur aage bhi rahegi. just chill guys. sara rocked as mona.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugar_21

fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
 i wont say the new mona sucks but i defo miss priyal as mona...and not to forget the charm priyal and nishant had is somewhat missing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreanjalianjalibeetaurusSheVi4life

dubai2006 Newbie
dubai2006
dubai2006

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Priyal was too good as Mona and I want her to come back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreanjalianjalirouble_lover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index