India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

The new MONA sucks!!!

kuin Groupbie
kuin
kuin

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
She neither looks sweet and innocent like the old one nor acts well...she just over-acts. I have lost interest in the show because of her.
Please someone ask the producers to bring back the old Mona.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

vita_narineachatsrklover95tinagirlSarishChicoTwinkle_9aishuvnicksnranjalianjalimystifyremiss_patel5purplesparklz78amivpaaabbbDesdemonaJesicca1Brokengirlarunahckinny_ranvirKhaLidaHrouble_loverprincessonlineOmaRamdasshappygirl123mittijalebinycsweetie-PunjabanAries23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
i dont tink so. i am wtching d show right frm d strt and never found priyal upto d mrk.i was never looking forward to watch her(no offense to priyal fans),i was mre concern for anukalp. but from yestday i am also interested to know wat mona(sara) is doing?mona is d lead chracter she has to b gud.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzy28Sugar_21perfectdreams_Sahra_MMBGnaneta

urvashis2006 Groupbie
urvashis2006
urvashis2006

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Totally agree...the new mona sucks...all she can do is over acting...
please bring back the old mona...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nicksnranjalianjalisonucrazyarunahckinny_ranvirrouble_lover-Punjaban

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
well i dont think sara khan's acting is that bad its not up to the mark like when she says "by god" i want to slap her..... beside she will be able to play better roll as a tortured bahu , abandoned daughter..... lets wait and watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nicksnrMMBG

sweet @s candy IF-Dazzler
sweet @s candy
sweet @s candy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
well i prefer the old mona sara doesnt give me the mona feel though i would have said the same thing for the old mona is sara was there from teh begining really liked sara as sadna in bidaai but after bigg boss dont like the real sara

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nicksnrnitish.neet14sonucrazyarunahcrouble_loverKhaLidaHmittijalebi-Punjaban

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
sara is not really fitting in the role...her acting does seem to be more like overacting

nicksnrsonucrazyarunahcshanak.hotrouble_lovermittijalebi-Punjaban

sme123 Senior Member
sme123
sme123

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

I can't even imagine Sara in a "Sweet Innocent" girl's role........She seems to be more mean & scheming especially after BB.. I see her as a spoiled girl - who smokes, drinks etc... completely out of image..

I would have liked to see Neetu from Karol Bagh Serial.. Now she is doing another serial as lead actress....

Anyone but Sara .........I didn't like Priyal, but I willl take her over Sara... Also there is no chemistry between Anukalp & new Mona........

Find someone else please!

alita0sonucrazyDesdemonaarunahc_Sahra_rouble_lovermittijalebi

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

priyal was the original mona...she brought the character to life...the bholi, fun spirited punjabi girl who likes to help people...she even looked like sweety's cousin and vimmi and satnams daughter...sara is merely imitating priyal, and not doing a good job...whenever she says her lines, I'm thinking, priyal would have done this so much better...I am hoping creatives bring her back...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlmystifyreanjalianjalisonucrazyarunahckinny_ranvirradevfanitalyrouble_lovermittijalebi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index