India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Bold maan

xXRzmastiXx Goldie
xXRzmastiXx
xXRzmastiXx

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
hey friends! as already discussed on the forum todays dance sequence was amaazing ...infact have no words to describe how good it wasConfused

but omg the part that made me weak in my knees was when geet was going away from maan and he grabbed her wrist, walked towards her back slowly and touched her bare back! UFF!!Embarrassed i never expected that bit to happen looks like our maan is getting more bold these days.

what are all of ur views.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aussiebabephoenix123456maneet4lifeMaanGeetkiSimmi-shamima-untamedtigressrani-luckiblackb28manesha76

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
OMG that totally killed me man, i was like HAAAAAAAAA!!! That was very unexpected, but man did i love it, he should do it more often lolLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aussiebabeuntamedtigressrani-lucki

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I KNOWW - I was like omg omg omg did he really just do that !
I WAS JUST TOO HOT - HAIIIIII MAANN & GURMEET'S GOING TO KILL ME SOME DAI - I really want to be in Geet's place sometimes ! Big smile LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aussiebabephoenix123456rani-lucki

xXRzmastiXx Goldie
xXRzmastiXx
xXRzmastiXx

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Embarrassedufff i literally screamed out really loud ...im soo glad that i was watching the scene on youtube and not with family otherwise i would have been a embarassing moment for me.LOL

but when i saw maan do that i literally pinched myself and my eyes were like popping out and i kept watching that part again..but it was sexy.. if us girls are going crazy what must geet be going through?Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani-lucki

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXRzmastiXx

Embarrassedufff i literally screamed out really loud ...im soo glad that i was watching the scene on youtube and not with family otherwise i would have been a embarassing moment for me.LOL

but when i saw maan do that i literally pinched myself and my eyes were like popping out and i kept watching that part again..but it was sexy.. if us girls are going crazy what must geet be going through?Shocked
OMG this must've been hard for DD, this whole sequence was very touchy touchy and i loved itLOL. me too watched it like millions of times already, it was tooo hot man, i wish he would do it oftenLOL

rani-lucki

xXRzmastiXx Goldie
xXRzmastiXx
xXRzmastiXx

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by x-hc-x

I KNOWW - I was like omg omg omg did he really just do that !
I WAS JUST TOO HOT - HAIIIIII MAANN & GURMEET'S GOING TO KILL ME SOME DAI - I really want to be in Geet's place sometimes ! Big smile LOL

haha i also wish that omg how can geet just walk away from him like that when he is getting close to her, but yeh she realised thats why she ran back to him to save her life.LOL

when maan touched her back i was like so thats why geet chose to wear a backless blouse. very smart geet.

Edited by xXRzmastiXx - 21 December 2010 at 1:36pm

Aussiebabe

xXRzmastiXx Goldie
xXRzmastiXx
xXRzmastiXx

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

Originally posted by xXRzmastiXx

OMG this must've been hard for DD, this whole sequence was very touchy touchy and i loved itLOL. me too watched it like millions of times already, it was tooo hot man, i wish he would do it oftenLOL

haha yeh defo, he should do it more often .. i want him to do it when geet is not upset and they both are in romantic mood just like the tere mast mast do nain sequence.. can u imagine geets reaction and maans naughty eyes. uff!Embarrassed

phoenix123456

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Haiiiii, me too yaar, today she was sad, well there are 1-2 more sequences coming up and they re rumored to have some kissed in them so i hope there will be more touchy touchy thereEmbarrassed

rani-lucki

Go to top