Sara!

World.

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Hi Hemal

Before I begin I would first like to appreciate some of your work till now. You began well, brought a difference to the Telly world. Yours shows had a meaning, a social cause differentiating yourselves from the rest.  I turned a vivid viewer of you channel because of one show 'LTL.  It was show with a difference not usual saas bahu types or crying ones and not mushy love story. You brought forth a  love story of two extreme personalities. A child like don and a girl who was an angel under a disguise, it was one the best concepts I have seen. You know what else made your show stand out, it is your cast.  You did a good job in choosing your cast and one best thing you did was signing Mishal Raheja .

Mishal is an excellent actor in all degrees ' he good with his expressions, superb with dialogues and voice modulation.  You must be wondering if I  say  your entire  cast stands out, then  why I am talking only about one person. It because of the articles making coming in various newspapers and websites about Mishal .  As Viewer I do not know you or Mishal personally, so for me both of you represent LTL / colours .  That makes you a team . I hope you understand the meaning on a team. According me a team should stand together in thick and thin. What happens within the team stays within the team.

That why I was disappointed with Pranjal saxena email. This by me was one rudest and most arrogant email I have ever read addressed to public. He called obsessed with show, But I hope realize that its this every obsession that it getting your TRP . But I felt this guy cared damn about us or what we think.  That the reason I think he mentioned "anyway, no clarifications...just a few facts though...and may be a thought"

I think we did not ask for clarifications nor do we need anyone pointing out facts about the show to us .  we have been watching regularly and religiously for past one year . There are people on this forum who have written Amazing Fan fiction , great VM and fabulous posts about show . This would not be possible to do so , if we did not pay attention to important facts . So what we were trying get your views to you . But somehow through Pranjal's email , someone is defending himself and not standing up for the team .

Moreover I hated the blame he played.  if you guys have a problem with someone may it be even Mishal . It sorted internally , rather than putting in sarcastic remarks .

Lastly We have heard your side your story given in newspaper ..I do not know if true or false . Bue t it will be highly appreciated if you can tell us your view and also give Mishal a chance  to put forth his view .

Thanks and regards

Priya

Manjusha, Pune, India
swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Dibya

India
NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
add me too
Naina
Germany

Edited by Naina_Mishal - 22 December 2010 at 1:49am
--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Khushi
Delhi, India................

Add me too dear..........................
triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
TRIASHA
kolkata,india

grttttttttt idea dear...............add me tooooooooo.............
.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
M. Indira
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA

grttttttttt idea dear...............add me tooooooooo.............
sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Add me to
lalitha sagaran
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

Edited by sasha_1 - 22 December 2010 at 4:10am

Go to top