Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Hemal

Before I begin I would first like to appreciate some of your work till now. You began well, brought a difference to the Telly world. Yours shows had a meaning, a social cause differentiating yourselves from the rest.  I turned a vivid viewer of your channel because of one show 'LTL.  It was show with a difference not usual saas bahu types or crying ones and not mushy love story. You brought forth a  love story of two extreme personalities. A child like don and a girl who was an angel under a disguise, it was one the best concepts I have seen. You know what else made your show stand out, it is your cast.  You did a good job in choosing your cast and one best thing you did was signing Mishal Raheja .

Mishal is an excellent actor in all degrees ' he good with his expressions, superb with dialogues and voice modulation.  You must be wondering if I  say  your entire  cast stands out, then  why I am talking only about one person. It because of the articles making coming in various newspapers and websites about Mishal .  As Viewer I do not know you or Mishal personally, so for me both of you represent LTL / colours .  That makes you a team . I hope you understand the meaning on a team. According me a team should stand together in thick and thin. What happens within the team stays within the team.

That why I was disappointed with Pranjal saxena email. This by me was one rudest and most arrogant email I have ever read addressed to public. He called obsessed with show, But I hope realize that its this every obsession that it getting your TRP . But I felt this guy cared damn about us or what we think.  That the reason I think he mentioned "anyway, no clarifications...just a few facts though...and may be a thought"

I think we did not ask for clarifications nor do we need anyone pointing out facts about the show to us .  we have been watching regularly and religiously for past one year . There are people on this forum who have written Amazing Fan fiction , great VM and fabulous posts about show . This would not be possible to do so , if we did not pay attention to important facts . So what we were trying get your views to you . But somehow through Pranjal's email , someone is defending himself and not standing up for the team .

Moreover I hated the blame he played.  if you guys have a problem with someone may it be even Mishal . It sorted internally , rather than putting in sarcastic remarks .

Lastly We have heard your side your story given in newspaper ..I do not know if true or false . Bue t it will be highly appreciated if you can tell us your view and also give Mishal a chance  to put forth his view .

Thanks and regards

Priya

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago

Hi

this a letter , i intend to be forwarded to Hemal ..Becoz apetition is like pleading which I donot agree on . Please add your names below my name in the post ..if you want to support MR ..once we have at least a chunk . we will send it to hemal .

thx
Hey Priya,

Where do we add our name under your letter.

Cheers,

Kavita

Oops: Double posting😳
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
Hey Priya,

Where do we sign this letter/petition?

cheers,

Kavita😊
[QUOTE=KavitaDR]Hey Priya,

Where do we add our name under your letter.

Cheers,

Kavita
Priya

( something like this ..try it
[QUOTE=scorpio10]

Hi Hemal

Before I begin I would first like to appreciate some of your work till now. You began well, brought a difference to the Telly world. Yours shows had a meaning, a social cause differentiating yourselves from the rest.  I turned a vivid viewer of you channel because of one show 'LTL.  It was show with a difference not usual saas bahu types or crying ones and not mushy love story. You brought forth a  love story of two extreme personalities. A child like don and a girl who was an angel under a disguise, it was one the best concepts I have seen. You know what else made your show stand out, it is your cast.  You did a good job in choosing your cast and one best thing you did was signing Mishal Raheja .

Mishal is an excellent actor in all degrees ' he good with his expressions, superb with dialogues and voice modulation.  You must be wondering if I  say  your entire  cast stands out, then  why I am talking only about one person. It because of the articles making coming in various newspapers and websites about Mishal .  As Viewer I do not know you or Mishal personally, so for me both of you represent LTL / colours .  That makes you a team . I hope you understand the meaning on a team. According me a team should stand together in thick and thin. What happens within the team stays within the team.

That why I was disappointed with Pranjal saxena email. This by me was one rudest and most arrogant email I have ever read addressed to public. He called obsessed with show, But I hope realize that its this every obsession that it getting your TRP . But I felt this guy cared damn about us or what we think.  That the reason I think he mentioned "anyway, no clarifications...just a few facts though...and may be a thought"

I think we did not ask for clarifications nor do we need anyone pointing out facts about the show to us .  we have been watching regularly and religiously for past one year . There are people on this forum who have written Amazing Fan fiction , great VM and fabulous posts about show . This would not be possible to do so , if we did not pay attention to important facts . So what we were trying get your views to you . But somehow through Pranjal's email , someone is defending himself and not standing up for the team .

Moreover I hated the blame he played.  if you guys have a problem with someone may it be even Mishal . It sorted internally , rather than putting in sarcastic remarks .

Lastly We have heard your side your story given in newspaper ..I do not know if true or false . Bue t it will be highly appreciated if you can tell us your view and also give Mishal a chance  to put forth his view .

Thanks and regards

Priya

Kavita 
We should add the city and country next to our name...
add me 2 it too

a petition wud b gd as well!!!
Add me to priya👍🏼thanx 🤗
                                       totally with u !!!!!!!👍🏼

bharathi
new delhi
Edited by brvr - 13 years ago