Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

gauri is expecting love from rudra (Page 9)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I donno wt to think 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
gauri should be strong in front of rudra,she should just do her own work & should ignore rudra for some time,rudra should himself leave his habit of drinking & should fall in love with his true lover,admirer our beautifull gauriDay Dreaming

Edited by monaghosh - 22 December 2010 at 5:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerSilverBellVasusenaRadheya

shopaholic83 Senior Member
shopaholic83
shopaholic83

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
being an RG fan im not liking the crying and emotional G.... She knew that R wudnt love her and but is his wife and ready to love him and support him... it shudnt be any surprise to her when R said he wont have children with her! i know she must be hurt,but she looked shocked too!!
R has been very honest and open with her.
G should shower her love without any expectations and then hope for some results. In precap too she was tryin to convince R to stay with her! why...???? R becomes weak when he sees her crying,thats not the right way to get to a mans heart. R has a soft corner for her,but ti will take time for love... G just says it but somehow is not accepting it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyZaibRach-dcmysticgoryfilmsSilverBellLimitLessFan

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish_s2

wooooooooooooaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok i dnt remember any more who said who but sooooo many ideas coming together so im jst going to respond to the start of th thread. sorry if going against anyones POV
um i think gauri is right cry, NOT ALL THE TIME, but sometimes cause afterall she is girl, a daughter, a wife. We are known for our emotions. Im sure none of us has been there to experience our husbands loving someone else. I surely havent and i dnt know how much it must hurt getting married to someone, knowing he doesnt love. Dedicating your whole life to someone that will not love you. Imagine thinking never having kids or going on a romantic date ever in your life again. It must have been hard. Ofcourse Gauri had said that she didnt expect anything  but how can you not and it wasnt even about expecting love. all she was expecting was a little respect. Imagine your husband just walking off in front everyone when a marriage ritual is going on to just receive a call. W*H imagine the looks people would give u. Let me remind that R is the reason G's life got distrupted in the first place, from banging into her store to forcefully marry her. The poor girl has been through a lot. she's strong but can anyone be that strong. After bravely putting a happy face through the wedding for her family could she hold on anymore. R had promised to fulfill a husband's role. and that does mean him giving her respect and he has already insulted her. Ofcourse i dont want gauri to fight for wats hers because that would go against her promise but i do wnat to see a battle between P and G and seen how R slowly recovers from P druging love.
my next question is that is P and R so called relationship love. i mean no doubt R loves P but doe P love R- will someone to that to their love.
anyways dont worry guys RR and P will just bring RaGa together and make their relationship stronger
sorry if offended anyoneBig smile

I agree R loves P but P has never loved him...  she's selfish, love is not about selfishness

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Hey, there's no need for this topic any more. our fighter Gauri is back with all glory! Today she showed why we call her lioness. So many difficult situations yet not a single drop of tears. 

monaghoshOrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Gauri cleared all doubts by showing that all she wants is peace at home n happiness to her parents-in-law. She's now their DIL ,she has this responsibility towards them. She wants no tamasha in her house.

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Gauri cleared all doubts by showing that all she wants is peace at home n happiness to her parents-in-law. She's now their DIL ,she has this responsibility towards them. She wants no tamasha in her house.
I am so happy to see our strong gauri back... and yes she makes very clear to R that she's doing it to make everybody happy... R understood and appreciated it that's why he accepted!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerSilverBellVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I am so happy to see our strong gauri back... and yes she makes very clear to R that she's doing it to make everybody happy... R understood and appreciated it that's why he accepted!
exactly my point. R is creating bekaar tamasha , he can easily sleep elsewhere in the same room with out sharing bed. It's a large room after all!. N, G always makes life smoother n easier for R. A very strong girl n true lover.

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Go to top