Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

gauri is expecting love from rudra (Page 8)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Naava, i agree with u , we r not calling her weak , but we r bothered the way she is crying for everything , i second u when u say u cry alone and not in front of others, well i do that , in that case i make others know iam not vulnerable and all , i had problem with her crying but didnot comment on her crying in her room , thats ok .......... she is making it obvious for others to see she is going to give in .................. 

Crying is different and crying like never ending and for everything is different , if u noticed , for some time all she is doing is crying 

yes, you are right she is probably crying too much now..Ouch.and she should probably toughen up again... i think she's just overwhelmed by everything happening so suddenly and changing every time she turns around. glad you don't think crying is weakness though..  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Gauri never did have expectations from R. BUt when he promised to stay with her I think her hopes really soared. And along with that even if u don't have expectations day in and day out seeing the person u love and got married to burninng himself for another woman would surely hurt anyone. I can understand till there. But I want her to stop crying infront of anyone.  She must understand the situation and try to better it rather than she tears. Crying is not going to help her. The self pity is only going to make her weak.  Hopefully like someone said she may cry bcos of R's rejection but after as point the hurt will make her stronger. I want my fighter Gauri back who never gave up in any situation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedmonaghosh

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Lol, some use crying as weakness, depends about whom we r talking ......... hope old g will be back , soon not later 

monaghosh

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

awesome views guyz appreciate it tonz...i can see rudra getting upset to be honest the family going on and on about a child is forcing his hand....to his heart he has cheated on pihu's love and gauri needs to understand she fell in love with a man who loved someone else n he spelt it out to her tooo many times so i would say rather then bhabhi, dadu n parivar looking for a proper marriage these two need time to fall in love to get to know each other n rudra to get over his love and gauri from the past episodes is expecting lovey dovey husband her tears r proof of that...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThamesriverRach-dcmysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFan

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhia

Gauri never did have expectations from R. BUt when he promised to stay with her I think her hopes really soared. And along with that even if u don't have expectations day in and day out seeing the person u love and got married to burninng himself for another woman would surely hurt anyone. I can understand till there. But I want her to stop crying infront of anyone.  She must understand the situation and try to better it rather than she tears. Crying is not going to help her. The self pity is only going to make her weak.  Hopefully like someone said she may cry bcos of R's rejection but after as point the hurt will make her stronger. I want my fighter Gauri back who never gave up in any situation.

well yes it kinda proves that she was expecting R to be a proper husband cause she said duniya ke samne we will be pati n patini but we will be friends in private so isnt she now expecting something else

mysticgoryfilms

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Yes she was expecting something more than what  R promised.
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
very good point lady , yes she had lot of expectations from him , which he honestly never really promised , 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedThamesriverRach-dcmysticgoryfilms

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
The precap is really scaring me. I hope it is Gauri just telling lets be a couple in front of the world not in the room. If it isn't Rudra is going to think really bad abt her.

monaghosh

Go to top