Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

gauri is expecting love from rudra (Page 7)

avggomez Senior Member
avggomez
avggomez

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!! nice discussion guys.... really enjoyed reading all the comments....

I mostly agree with Mac...
IMO generally (im nt talking about RAGA here) i really dnt think gals shud cry over loosers or men who doenst love them back... I hate to see women go weak coz of men.... AngryAngry wuts so superior about the creatures that u hv to throw your life at their feet... Angry (again im nt talking about R here.. this is hw i feel about men who thinks no end of themselves) Smile

so coming back to Sangini... i so dnt want G to cry over R... and also dnt want her to expect anything from G as well for the moment as she shud know R is still in luv with P... yes she has all rights as a wife... but gv R some time.. and that doesnt mean she shud cry and try to be around him...

she shud live her life as b4.. just go on with life... do wut she has to do.. i dnt know if she shud leave the house or not.. may be she can stay inside the house and make her distant from R... just gv an "i dnt care anymore attitude" Wink woh saroor ayega.. men love attention Wink

R might want G's attention... wutever said and done he wants it.... so like Mac says R shud battle it alone and G shudnt interfer.. she shud just go around doing her normal thing...

BTW no offence to anyone or RAGA... Luv them alwaz...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedmonaghoshOrientalDancer

-Coolgurll- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedavggomezmonaghoshOrientalDancerSilverBell

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I won't say g accepts love from R but deep inside her heart she ofcourse wants R to love her.If you love someone so much then you will obviously wish that he would also love you.Nothing wrong in it.But G telling R that she loves him and does not want anything from him does not go with me.What's the point of telling these things to R.These things need not to be told.When two persons are in love eye contact is enough for them to understand their partners expectation.G should wait for R to fall for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedmonaghosh

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
yest rudr reactions r justifiedGeek....but i dont like Gauri crying lot these daysCry...Rudr had alreardy told her that he cant love her & she too knows that...ofcourse she knows him than any1else then y she is crying, its not her characterWacko..they should hav showed her as being sad not as cry babyUnhappy..

yes being wife she may longs for her husband's lov in her inner heart,Embarrassed so please CV dont show it by making her cry,show it by some feeling...i lov the strong & confident gauriWink...

but i loved yest epi...its a good epi apart frm Gauri crying...Smile

ekumeedLimitLessFan

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
hmm  i've already commented on G and R's dilemma and her expectations.....but what is interesting to me is the number of people on this forum who express the idea that is it wrong or weak when a woman cries because the man she loves more than life has hurt her.   Forget the whys' or "if she knew"...(& i'm not so sure she did know in her heart...her head knew but her heart;'s longing is a different matter.)

but  why wouldn't she cry? why is it weak for a woman to cry?  I am a very strong woman and have been through many many heartaches in life.  I cry.  a lot.  yes, i usually do it in privacy of my home...most of the time...but not always...it spills over in me, wells up in me.  but to be honest, it is this "weakness" if you want to call it, that is my strength.  It is also why people come to me and pour out their life stories, strangers meet me and tell me things they've never told anyone, good friends know they can call me and tell me anything at anytime day or night...they know i will not judge or condemn...but they know i will understand. 

my heart is tender, and my  longings are deep, and when i am hurt i cry.  i am not afraid to express or to feel my emotions..  i think gauri is the same way...she feels deeply, either in devotion or love. 

letting her express it doesn't mean she is weak in my opinion.   Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedmonaghoshOrientalDancermysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Naava, i agree with u , we r not calling her weak , but we r bothered the way she is crying for everything , i second u when u say u cry alone and not in front of others, well i do that , in that case i make others know iam not vulnerable and all , i had problem with her crying but didnot comment on her crying in her room , thats ok .......... she is making it obvious for others to see she is going to give in .................. 

Crying is different and crying like never ending and for everything is different , if u noticed , for some time all she is doing is crying 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshnaavaCHIPPEDCUPmysticgoryfilms

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Gauri is doing what every lead is supposed to do.Crying is the basic duty of Hindi soaps lead.

monaghoshDarine1980

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
then wats the point of showing strong, dont care ur nautankis wali G ?? for timepass , i bet this new G will cry for weeks then will see reality and will spare us from crying ................. 

seriously more than her crying , her dialogue of love made her so weak to her mother , bothered me a lot n hinted she is going to flood the house for sure ........... 

The cry over phone call was LOL........... 

Now she need reason to cry 

Go to top