Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

gauri is expecting love from rudra (Page 6)

*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyZaib

Originally posted by Rach1

Chill Mac - it is just a story. You want G to pack her bags and go look somewhere else for love. I have no problem with that option tooLOL

now that is a neat plan to have rudra to ourselves im game though since we both married.....we could have rudra as a friend with unconditional friendshipLOLLOL

Guess its time Rudra leaves Hardiwar and joins us all here, his life would be more peaceful then!! ...or maybe not! ROFL

Ok back to topic...Gauri will have to give Rudra some time to move out of his love for Pihu. Yep, he was trying to move on in life but hasn't fully gt over Pihu...

Edited by *4rom heaven* - 21 December 2010 at 3:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeednaavaDarine1980Shineonmysticgoryfilms

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedmonaghoshShineonLadyZaibshivani003mysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFanVasusenaRadheya

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Nice Topic.Smile

Rudra will be very cold towards Gauri and he will warm up only with Pihu as RR will make Pihu to dance to her tunes. inturn Rudr will dance according to Pihu.

I do not see Pihu marriage to be strong enough, coz their relationship is built on motives and it  lacks strong foundation b/w husband and wife alone .(taking help from RR and her own mom and gatbandan utter crap) Why coz , if you clearly know what you are doing is wrong then there is no point in doing it as one day or the other it will always lead to something bad or wrost in future.

Trust me her tears did not move me at all, it was less convincing to me but lines were good.
If you reap good seeds, you will reap good fruits 1000 times over.If you reap bad things, it will result in wrost always in everything you do and around you someday or the other.

All I can see in coming episodes  will be  RR evil plans but all goody goody in front of family.

We will see Gauri's tears only as its easy to say those big lines "I expect nothing from you " but difficult to practice or to face reality.She is human too , somewhere deep inside it will always squeeze her heart when she considers him as husband not just as friend .She is yet to bare  more hurt/pain  in coming episodes  and then come stronger G as wife or as Woman only after being rejected for N number of time in reality.She has to get hurt to  come out stronger till then we will see her playing role of a friend  often , unable as wife.

Brave Gauri will come to surface only when she gets suspicious of things happening around or in front of her(R and P, RR and P) , till then viewers are to see gauri crying.

Rudr would possible change BIG time after a period of time when he gets to know abt Pihu's pregnancy (as she has consummated ), till then he will be in his own illusional world of his so called "Love for Pihu".

Inbetween we may get to see some bonding between RG.(may be)

Everything expressed above are my POV.

Ash

Edited by ash_cosmic - 21 December 2010 at 5:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedmonaghoshOrientalDancerDarine1980koolchickmysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFan

kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
wooooooooooooaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok i dnt remember any more who said who but sooooo many ideas coming together so im jst going to respond to the start of th thread. sorry if going against anyones POV
um i think gauri is right cry, NOT ALL THE TIME, but sometimes cause afterall she is girl, a daughter, a wife. We are known for our emotions. Im sure none of us has been there to experience our husbands loving someone else. I surely havent and i dnt know how much it must hurt getting married to someone, knowing he doesnt love. Dedicating your whole life to someone that will not love you. Imagine thinking never having kids or going on a romantic date ever in your life again. It must have been hard. Ofcourse Gauri had said that she didnt expect anything  but how can you not and it wasnt even about expecting love. all she was expecting was a little respect. Imagine your husband just walking off in front everyone when a marriage ritual is going on to just receive a call. W*H imagine the looks people would give u. Let me remind that R is the reason G's life got distrupted in the first place, from banging into her store to forcefully marry her. The poor girl has been through a lot. she's strong but can anyone be that strong. After bravely putting a happy face through the wedding for her family could she hold on anymore. R had promised to fulfill a husband's role. and that does mean him giving her respect and he has already insulted her. Ofcourse i dont want gauri to fight for wats hers because that would go against her promise but i do wnat to see a battle between P and G and seen how R slowly recovers from P druging love.
my next question is that is P and R so called relationship love. i mean no doubt R loves P but doe P love R- will someone to that to their love.
anyways dont worry guys RR and P will just bring RaGa together and make their relationship stronger
sorry if offended anyoneBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerkoolchickSilverBell

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Lol, how on earth did i miss this topic ?? 

I completely agree with Rach and Lady .......

Yes G was expecting love from his which was pretty obvious with her never ending crying ......well I dont blame her for it , only to half , well R was overly happy and dancing , he did talk to her very nicely promising things will be ok sort of thing at her residence when janab went with barath ...... that surely gave her hopes, but at same time it gave too much of hope, and she clearly felt he will not think of P, thats too much ,......

Her feeling bad and sad is expected but the crying stuff started with the phone call,,,,,,,,,, R got 3 calls from P, he left to attend them ,so wats big deal in it ?? P just did ghatbandan as a friend, why G has to cry over it ?? Wacko..... he didnot go to play game with P right LOL.............. 

R on other hand was honest with his words , he never said i will give u EVERYTHING, he pretty clearly said , dude at U get things from me , like support and love(as a friend) but nothing more than that .....when R told off in front of his parents , i get G feeling sad but crying ?? he said way before , she will never be p for him , so was she thinking he will do everything out of duty ??

Donno but this sudden Ganga-Jamuna wali G is not making me feel sad or bad for her ...

Oh and G crying is not emotional blackmail in yday's episode , it was when she said RR she will walk away right that moment LOL...........

thanks CVS for turning G into this which i feared u will but had not expected it to happen so soon 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedkoolchickShineonmysticgoryfilms

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Nice topic.(: RR's plans will fail BIG TIME!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeed

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
awwwwww, this is what I get for going out. I missed a good discussion. Unhappy well, I don't know what to say now. I agree with rach, jaya, LZ, koolchick, and ash_cosmic's POVs. LOL

nice discussion guys!

edit

oh but I would like to say, agree with LZ that the cvs went wrong in showing R's happiness. it didn't make much sense to see him all happy and enjoying his marriage with G when he is  in love with P. made me think the love he had for her is not as great as he thinks it is, but now he seems to be going on the right track. not able to forget P mode.

but I don't want G to cry. unless it is really, really necessary god forbid like a person's death, then it's ok. but crying over futile things like R's love? Confused come on girl, you knew he loves P. so why the crying? I can understand her being upset over it, but no crying yaar please. want to see that strong G.

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 21 December 2010 at 8:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedkoolchickShineonOrientalDancerSilverBell

genifan Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

Go to top