Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
She should fight for her own happiness n not for love, u can find happiness in other quarters than your husband's love. I'd love 2 see G getting over her madness , yes I call it madness, of trying 2 help Rudra. She should stop standing by him from roght now, leave R 2 fight his own battles, n find her life's meaning n success some where else. She has a fantastic supporting family, she should take advantage of it. She married for their sake, now she should take care of herself n engage herself in other activities than helping baby R, lol.
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

She should fight for her own happiness n not for love, u can find happiness in other quarters than your husband's love. I'd love 2 see G getting over her madness , yes I call it madness, of trying 2 help Rudra. She should stop standing by him from roght now, leave R 2 fight his own battles, n find her life's meaning n success some where else. She has a fantastic supporting family, she should take advantage of it. She married for their sake, now she should take care of herself n engage herself in other activities than helping baby R, lol.

maybe JR & RR think of givin R a baby brother or sister..they still jawaaaaaaaaaan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as R said pretty pretty mummaaa.....
Edited by LadyZaib - 13 years ago
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Mac - you are conflicting with yourself when you say that. On one side I see you praisng G's unconditional love (which would mean she would still love him even if he rejects her) and on the other hand you say she should leave and take care of herself bcos he is still in love with P. So I am a bit confused with what is it you are truly saying๐Ÿ˜•
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Let R destroy himself a bit in his druglike love for P, that'd b fun 2 watch.๐Ÿ˜ But, G need not see it, she should run from the hell-house, miles away from RR n R. Bhago G, apni jaan bachake bhago. Find your life else where n who says love can't happen for u too , again n this time with a better person ? CVS should give us this.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyZaib

maybe JR & RR think of givin R a baby brother or sister..they still jawaaaaaaaaaan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as R said pretty pretty mummaaa.....

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Shineon thumbnail

Let R destroy himself a bit in his druglike love for P, that'd b fun 2 watch.๐Ÿ˜ But, G need not see it, she should run from the hell-house, miles away from RR n R. Bhago G, apni jaan bachake bhago. Find your life else where n who says love can't happen for u too , again n this time with a better person ? CVS should give us this.

So why the hell did she enter the madhouse knowing everything - she knew R like no one else did - his house, his parents everything was known to her, nothing was a secret๐Ÿ˜†.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rach1

@Mac - you are conflicting with yourself when you say that. On one side I see you praisng G's unconditional love (which would mean she would still love him even if he rejects her) and on the other hand you say she should leave and take care of herself bcos he is still in love with P. So I am a bit confused with what is it you are truly saying๐Ÿ˜•

I don't get what's so confusing u, Rach. Unconditional love doesn't mean u have 2 stick 2 him like glued, no matter what happens, it means loving one with out expecting love in return. G's love is like that n I salute it. But, she should immediately stop caring about  n helping R. Only this way, R'll grow in to a mature person.N, Rach, u said it yourself that G should stop being R's dhaal, n now u r saying she should stand by him like a rock n help him in his mental turmoil.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help ! My head is spinning ! What r u trying 2 say exactly?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

So why the hell did she enter the madhouse knowing everything - she knew R like no one else did - his house, his parents everything was known to her, nothing was a secret๐Ÿ˜†.

As I've already said about a thousand times, probably in urdu as none can read it, SHE only agreed 2 marry because she has lil sister 2 marry off one day, n in India , once the family's reputation it's never regained. Thanks 2 R, people were throwing muds at her family ? How could she allow that ? She agreed against her wish, did she really had a choice but 2 enter there ?
Shineon thumbnail

I don't get what's so confusing u, Rach. Unconditional love doesn't mean u have 2 stick 2 him like glued, no matter what happens, it means loving one with out expecting love in return. G's love is like that n I salute it. But, she should immediately stop caring about  n helping R. Only this way, R'll grow in to a mature person.N, Rach, u said it yourself that G should stop being R's dhaal, n now u r saying she should stand by him like a rock n help him in his mental turmoil.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help ! My head is spinning ! What r u trying 2 say exactly?

Unconditional love to me means you love a person no matter what happens or how that person behaves your love dont change. Unconditional love to me dont mean packing bags and running away if R does something unexpected.

Now Dhal means she is protecting him which I dont think he needs, he is an adult who can take care of himself. I am not talking about being a protection but standing by him supporting him as a friend, as a wife. So there is a difference.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Unconditional love to me means you love a person no matter what happens or how that person behaves your love dont change. Unconditional love to me dont mean packing bags and running away if R does something unexpected.

Now Dhal means she is protecting him which I dont think he needs, he is an adult who can take care of himself. I am not talking about being a protection but standing by him supporting him as a friend, as a wife. So there is a difference.

Then our ideas of both the meanings of unconditional love n dhaal totally differs n this discussion will never reach an end. N, as for being a  friend, their relationship has taken such a turn than it can never n it never should come back to the friendship crap. Please, give me a break. R'll never become responisible if he don't learn 2 fight his own battles, absolutely alone, no shoulder 2 cry, no G 2 support or held hand. Will abolutely hate 2 see a friendship deepening in to love track. Sangini CVs shouldn't take that way n I'm sure they won't.