India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

gauri is expecting love from rudra

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
gauri said to rudra i dont expect anything from you, i am there to love you and protect u but then with all this crying n so on..isnt she expecting something from rudra she is obviously expecting love from him..n its utter Crap then when she says mei tumse kuch umeed nahi karti..with all this it makes u think, she married rudra expecting that he will love her and rudra is right how can he be a proper husband to gauri when he doesnt love her...that is being unfair to her as a woman.......

rudra has never lied to her he said to her i cannot love you....but i will look after you and keep you comfortable so gauri walked into this with her eyes open so what the tears n emotional blackmail for...

but i do like this we need to see rudra fightin this battle and then falling for gauri it would be more believeable n iconic tooo........pihu is rudra's weakness it would awesome to see how he gets over this weakness...otherwise there is no difference between rudra and pihu's love...

i want a story from sangini nto just romantic scenes between rudra & gauri cause a goody lovey rudra would get boring and fake at times.......rudra is wicked when he is drunk hahhahhahahah!! n i want to see more iqbal's acting when it comes to these intense scenes....

Edited by LadyZaib - 21 December 2010 at 1:42pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedpink gurlshopaholic83Chaudhrytmjakrshivani003Rach-dc*4rom heaven*koolchicknycsweetiemysticgoryfilmsReal.MadridSilverBellLimitLessFanwida

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
The chain of events after the R-G wedding where R was really mad at G and then suddenly he accepting G never settled in for me. I found something terribly missing there. So this totally makes sense to me, I dont want to see R settling down with G cos she is his wife but want to see R getting over  P in the true sense and truly falling in love with G - slowly and steadily. At the same time I want G to accept the fact that R is not willing to accept her and put in a fight for what is rightfully hers. No hurry, we want a good R-G story not just lovey-dovey scenes. 

Edited by Rach1 - 21 December 2010 at 1:22pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedavggomezdesikimsamjakrDarine1980shivani003LadyZaib*4rom heaven*koolchickkinara17mysticgoryfilmsSilverBellLimitLessFan

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
absolutely this sits well with me cause at the moment he is hating himself for what he did to gauri he is prolly hating gauri cause she is stirring feelings within him, and yes it makes more sense rudra cant get over pihu then the devdas goes out of the window.....

but i want gauri to stop crying.....yes she should fight as she is Rudra's wife now but not emotionally blackmail either with tears....cause when rudra realises he loves gauri i want him to choose her over pihu..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrRach-dcmysticgoryfilms

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I've a deep problem with the words 'Emotional blackmail', emotional blackmail is when u r faking your emotions n shedding crocodile tears for your own gain ( that's what P does all the time DeadDeadDeadDead). When our heart's in pain tears come naturally n flow expressing our feelings. If we cry in front of our loved ,does that mean we're trying 2 emotionally black mail them ? Come on, how thick is that ! G had said that she has no expectations from this marriage n her husband n she's keeping her words point 2 point with all her actions. The one who's not keeping any promise is her looser husband.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avggomezmonaghoshOrientalDancerDarine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Who said R 2 give G n her mom all those big big promises? Did G begged for them? Did G plead him 2 take her home? Far from that, she even refused 2 go 2 R's house even for a week, showing how she has nothing 2 expect from this marriage, which happened with out her opinion. She promptly decided 2 leave Haridwaar , not for once asking for any right from the person who brought all these misery into her life, once again showing she asks or expects nothing from R.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avggomezmonaghoshjakrOrientalDancerDarine1980shivani003

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
but huni them being real husband n wife would so not gel well in the story.........to me then it would be that gauri is playing second fiddle.......this relationship has to remain platonic for it to make sense........

gauri fell in love with a man who loves another woman n he has never ever given her false hopes so how does it make rudra a loser..to be honest i would loose respect for rudra if he just consumated this marriage cause it would make rudra's character fickle....

we have to see rudra getting over this weakness of pihu n then love to come cause i feel at that point the romantic scenes will still our hearts...the love will steal our hearts....but one thing i do want gauri to stop cryin.......want her spunk back

Edited by LadyZaib - 21 December 2010 at 1:48pm

ekumeedRach-dcmysticgoryfilms

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
In Rawat mansion, when she saw tension brewing between R's parents n R, she once again showed the good side of her judjement n without looking back decided 2 leave. R was asking her 2 stop, but G very well knew how fickle is his words or how weak r his attempts 2 stand by her side.

monaghoshOrientalDancerDarine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyZaib

but huni them being real husband n wife would so not gel well in the story.........to me then it would be that gauri is playing second fiddle.......this relationship has to remain platonic for it to make sense........

gauri fell in love with a man who loves another woman n he has never ever given her false hopes so how does it make rudra a loser..to be honest i would loose respect for rudra if he just consumated this marriage cause it would make rudra's character fickle....
 Why dragging consummation in this ? Husband-wife relationship is not all about consummation, my dear, n a husband's duty stretches far beyond providing mere physical pleasure.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avggomezmonaghoshjakrOrientalDancerCHIPPEDCUP

Go to top