Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SPEAK UP, Mishal! For your own sake. (Page 2)

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Yes Mishal Gp is right speak up dear ...its necessary to speak up...n tell ur fans that All is Well n u r not leaving LTL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gp00

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
totally agree - just speak up once and shut the world up!!!

But what happens with news - when one writes something - others copy and spread it further. I doubt the original source is even true - but then again i am a bias fan Embarrassed

gp00

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
We all accept we have our good days and bad days, issues with our bosses and colleagues but we are humans and not machines.  The Tellyland is tough and getting a bad reputation is not good.  It is also true that the contracts drawn up by the PH are very watertight but circulating such malicious reports about an actor is unwarranted from the Channel and the PH, it is also unprofessional on their part.  Anyway Mishal speak up and remember we are with you as you are the face of the show, the channel and PH should get this fact very clear!!

Edited by tintiny - 21 December 2010 at 9:57pm

gp00

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Hi

sorry but I am getting feeling that all u  want is for MR not to leave the LTL . But I think this should be more than that ....if you realy think he is worth it ... then with  or with LTL ... stand up for him .

what I mean is not that he should leave LTL . but get real the show will end one day ..is this  liking for him gonna end too .

I say support him in whatever he does , if he is or is not with LTL ( future ..before u guys killme ) ........Someone is ruining his name nd image ..that my problem . Do u just want him  to stay in LTL nd be bad mouthed outside .. why .

So mishal I say if u r or r not in  LTL is not the only  issue ..the issue is those articles . it for ur  name nd image I asking to speak up

Edited by scorpio10 - 22 December 2010 at 1:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gp00--khushi--

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I agree with m-b. MR speaking up will not help in anyway...he will anyway defend himself. If rumours have to be killed someone from the channel or PH shoudl speak up. If not as long as MR keeps quiet the rumours will die a natural death for the lack of oxygen(controversy).

gp00kabeeraspeaking

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

There is an article on the rival site where the director, Mishal and Vinay have spoken.. positively..Smile

desigrl414gp00

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Good to see the director speak up. Just what I wanted!

gp00sub_rosa

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

You have to keep in mind that when SBS/SBB cameras show up on set, it's hardly a surprise.  Everyone in the cast is expecting them and they know to be on their best behavior.  It's a reflection on the show.  Has any SBS segment shown NEGATIVE or UNHEALTHY relationships between cast members?  I don't think so.  This is going on national TV.  So I myself tend not to believe everything I see on these "entertainment" shows...it's all fluff and spin.

Today's SBS and SBB showed a quick flash of this news, and hundreds or maybe even thousands of people saw it. Now each of them isn't going to log on to TC and check out the clarifications, so whatever little damage there could have been to MR's image and the show's well-being in production among the masses has been done. Strictly from a business and PR point-of-view, the only way to counter this is to show positive footage on the show and the actor, even if it is planned and put up. Does the question of authenticity really matter right now when the whole point is to rectify the image of the show and actor in question against false allegations? And even if you choose not to believe in these shows and interviews for whatever reasons you may have, you do have to understand their influence on the mindset and enjoyment pertaining to specific shows among the general audience. 

And one thing is for sure, if the actors and set people among themselves are cordial enough to put up a 'mutual act' when the cameras show up, then it means that they are cordial and smart enough to co-exist peacefully too. Any two actors who cannot stand being in each other's company after the director calls cut will probably not show up together doing mock interviews on SBS either, such as Neha Bamb and Iqbal Khan back in the day. Yes, individual belief in these shows is subjective, but their influence and reach cannot be undermined. And as always, people do have their own judgement to understand the degrees to which anything shown on TV is real or not, so unlike many of the opinions I've read on the forum, I'd like to give the audience the credit that they do have the ability to distinguish between scripted and unscripted and aren't complete gullible fools.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414Sanely_InsaneMrsKhanAreYaar

Go to top