NIVREN IS GETTING CUTER DAY BY DAY

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, im new to this forum. But im in love VIREN and NIVI. I'm love with Viren's obsession and love for Nivi. Who could possibly love his wife so much? He is just sooooo adorable. Today's karwa chauth scene. Oh god. Loved the song sequence plus today when he gifts her and gives her the puri and thanks her. GOD he just cant be even sweeter....
For the first time i felt ki Nivi is slowly falling for our Viren. Obivously she got to. As she said, there hasnt been a day he hasnt done something for her... She is the luckiest girl, to get someone like Viren. and today her smile when he gives her the puri and gifts her. I feel tht smile just means that she has started to love Viren. Though slow process, it has started....
LOVE U NIVREN!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum hun...And yes Nivi is falling for Viren and they both are getting cuter day by day. Nivi is getting comfortable with having Viren by her side always and is shown blushing sumtimes. Thats enough for us for a start that we were eagerly waiting...😳
ruexangel thumbnail
Hey welcome my fellow mayur fan :D
yep i love them a lot! simply love their personalities..and together they are so cute 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you completely NivRen are just amazing today and Nivi also realizing the qualities of Viren. They were looking so cute together while pooja in front of chand on terrace. Viren was adoring just Nivi as he got world's biggest treasure in form of Nivi and he just wants to keep her in his eyes while pooja and song for the chand (best part). Dinner time the way he first flirt and thanked her with poories was awesome. He is slowly filling all void of love Nivi had before. As now Nivi is also falling for him she will also full all the voids in Viren's life with her lots of love. 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
welcome to the forums yaar , yes nivi is falling for him yaar 
   i  was so happy when she said that everyday he do something for her that means she seem to realize that vrien is important in her life and she feel good when he beside her and she seem to share her problems with him. this is beginning yaar  and i am so excited what will happen next 

naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tell me about it he is adorable 😳 Viren is simply killing us by his charm ..now that Viren have made us crazy we only  need Nivi to fall for him ...😍..
Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago
He is too cute☺️. cant resist his cuteness😳😆 

KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

he always bben cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cuz og him nivren r cute!!!!!!!!!!

with out they will be nothin

hehehe