India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And KaPi are back with a bang! :D

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Yesss!! Yes, people, yes! Mahi, Radz, Hira, Nabi...THEY ARE BACK! Kabir and Pia are back and how!? Big smile

Gosh, that simple hand-holding reassurance scene was beautiful! I don't even have words to describe HOW MUCH I LOVED IT. Embarrassed Ya no all those sweet and adorable KaPi moments we witnessed before this pregnancy bullcrap, somehow this sweet and simple scene was more pure and more heart-touching than all of 'em... Maybe because it wasn't healthy flirting this time, but a promise, a assurance..that no matter what, they will be with each other, always and forever. Embarrassed

Meh..I am not talking about them as a couple. I'm just talking about the Bella-Jacob bond here.. Jacob was always special for Bella, in a different yet intense way.. And Im sure this is just the beginning of that undefined bond..The special bond that will connect Pia and Kabir's heart..Not 'love', but something just as surreal. Embarrassed

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

disco_divascorpio95ka7eelaluvkasu-kavita-Arushi.Sabaah..palz_ksgJulybaby22AttractiveAdyaAmeres..Armaania...Nabi.ragzz.matwamango-Lostindreams.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Lemme watch the epi and reply.LOL
Dieing to see KaPi and finally they came.thanks akshu dil khush kardia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.Akankshaa.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Trust me, Akanksha, Pia holding Kabir's hand and assuring him that she'll always be there for him like a true friend, a promise to stick by through thick and thin meant more than any apology!! Definitely both owed each other apologies: Pia for accusing Kabir and Kabir for publicly insulting Pia time and again but there is a reason why its said that there is no 'thank you' and 'sorry' in friendship. Because in front of these small sweet little gestures, words sound just so hollow!! Today, the KaPi scenes clearly conveyed that both were guilty as well as forgiven. "Sorry" does not have any role to play now! My KaPi are back!!Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95luvkasu..Armaania..Akankshaa.

scorpio95 Goldie
scorpio95
scorpio95

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
did u also notice that while pia and maya were dancing, kabir was staring at pia most of the time, it was really sweet.  Smile

luvkasuAkankshaa.

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
agree.. it was beautiful <3

luvkasuAkankshaa.

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Yesss!! Yes, people, yes! Mahi, Radz, Hira, Nabi...THEY ARE BACK! Kabir and Pia are back and how!? Big smile

Gosh, that simple hand-holding reassurance scene was beautiful! I don't even have words to describe HOW MUCH I LOVED IT. Embarrassed Ya no all those sweet and adorable KaPi moments we witnessed before this pregnancy bullcrap, somehow this sweet and simple scene was more pure and more heart-touching than all of 'em... Maybe because it wasn't healthy flirting this time, but a promise, a assurance..that no matter what, they will be with each other, always and forever. Embarrassed

Meh..I am not talking about them as a couple. I'm just talking about the Bella-Jacob bond here.. Jacob was always special for Bella, in a different yet intense way.. And Im sure this is just the beginning of that undefined bond..The special bond that will connect Pia and Kabir's heart..Not 'love', but something just as surreal. Embarrassed

Yay KaPi are back with a bang.Embarrassed
That small one minute simple scene was magical.EmbarrassedThe intensity and januability by KaPi made it magical.Embarrassed
You are totally right , flirting here wasnt right or appropriate thing as sometimes , in serious situation KaPi are serious yet mesmirizing but the way Kabir blabbered along his worries and Piya concerned him consoled him , and made him realize that I am always there for you no matter what happens.She never said this all but the one wink of assurance said it all.Embarrassed
Indeed , they share something really januable and magical.KaPi can never be good as couple , because they are unique and being couple will make them same as others , infact they hold undefined bond and friendship whom no one can have in lifetime.
Indeed , KaPi are backEmbarrassed.My KaPi are back.EmbarrassedOur KaPi are back.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya.Nabi.Akankshaa.

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
True Anku. Really happy to see KaPi back! was so good to see Kabir back in action after long. Hopefully more KaPi and gang scenes to follow. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for making a topic on them. Cant wait to watch it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index