atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
hey norzar and all other kw fans

a big hi to you

as a senior member of bhph forum (hopefully)Wink

i just have one thing to say that we bhphians are not against karan wahians

its just that we love shravan and sanchi a lot and now its like ranvir is threatening shravan and sanchi so we don't like the character

we don't like the stance which pratap is taking agianst his own son
i agree we might have taken a few pot shots at wahians Wink but it was all done in fun

nobody on this forum has ever hurt the respect or opinion of others and i speak with experience having been a member for a very long time

so plz don't mind

make a appreciation thread for karan we might also want to reply on that , as i ahve made a post on friend 's thread about his acting too

i believe both barun and karan are equally good and would be promoting the show together

so plz don't mind us and keep on visiting the forum

we welcome everyone with open arms and open mindsHug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Jignsh65ChocolateChicksangeeta9kchitra77sandy.21Daviash91maris08slumberqueenmonarsunaina02

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Hi Norzar,

I think its my post that started this discussion.....iam really sorry to say that it was not intended in any way to make u leave this forum guys........iam not that kind of a person to attack any of u Wahi fans.....i have not seen KW b4 as an actor or in any serial ....so it was not a personal attack on KW as well. It was only the storyline that made me write such a post but iam sorry guys if i made u feel unwelcome that was not my intention at all!!!! Like someone said its early days for us as well to adjust to u all n u guys shud not take a hasty decision to leave the forum. Once again iam sorry!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21sangeeta9

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged

agree wit anki.and chitra...

we are really sorry for all this. none of us meant to offend you. well it is not actually your fault either. many of our senior members are not there cuz some of them are busy wit aork, some hav exams, some are njoyin christmas break etc. that is the reason forum looks deaerted. these multiple posts on k.w has just added to the effect.

i personally dont hav any prob wit cameo, just that saavan are rarely seen together these days, that is making us a bit depressed. nevertheless i am njoyin the track.

i dont hav any prob wit multiple posts either. but i appreciate it if you start a thread for k.w. we may join and post there too..

and i request all of you to participate in other discussions other than about ranveer. agree that many of ypu hav started watching the show for wahi. now that you are watching the show, please participate in all the discussions..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

papiasandy.21maris08

Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hey wahians jus tak it chimple. We want ur support 2 take the shw 2 G8 hights. So i request u guys 2 stay bac n Enjy us star KW.
krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
NorzieeeeeHug

thxx fr making this Post..

i'd jus like to say dat we didn't want to hurt anyone...

agree wat Norzar said..lets keep it healthy here..

n even i appreciate Lennie's idea of making  a Appreciation thread..
ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Norzar awesome post as always.

@Vidya85, @bani @ harshita. @Zarqa  Love you guys so much and must tell you that all your words are exactly what I am feeling so there is no need to keep going on. I want to just say a sincere apology to all Saavan fans it was not our intentions to come here and cause problems for you guys. I had made a post reassuring everyone that we embrace you all and hoped that you would do the same.  Please try to understand that when we all saw KW yesterday we all went fida over him and lost all our senses. I hope you can appreciate our point of view. It was not done with any malice or bad intentions.
Please try to embrace the current track even though you might all feel threatened by Ranbir he will be the guardian angel for saavan as he will be the one to bring these two so close together  that no one or anything will seperate these two ever again.!!!!!!!!!!!
Please take care and if we have done anything to offend anyone please forgive us. We want only to be friends not to create warzones. This is not what Wahians are about.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index