Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Thankyou everyone (Page 2)

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by papia

Originally posted by pavs

hey norzar thanx for making this post..its indeed dissapointing thaat some bhph fans have taken offence to wahi posts and are taking random sarcastic jibes at us .... wahi fans have been extremely polite till now and have not responded back in a similar tone and for that i want to thank each and every wahi fan. I personally will follow suit n exit this forum not becoz i have anything against any member but simply becoz this treatment meted out is unjust.

I agree with you. I dont know why they are taking it negative way and thinking that it may decrease Barun's popularity.

urmmm i dont think we r taking it in a negative way..well i am not...cos i really love this track, and im also a karan wahi fan..i really think hes awesome and good looking....just tht i would defo choose barun over karan no matter wt......u guys shudnt leave..
i noe its natural for u guys to get excited and all.....bt well, it may also be natural to some other members to get annoyed u noe....bt then, u guys dont need to leave! Smile
it will take some time ofcourse, bt u dont need to leave cos of tht..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChickShipra_Sash91-x-Reshu-x-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Norzie

Thanx 4 d post Big smile

I too read some posts dat we KW fans r here to make topics on his looks & making d forum deserted

And I am really sorry if Bcoz of us dey felt hurt , it was not at all intentional
but d fact is dat we all were overjoyed wid KW's entry & Bcoz of dat made similar kind of posts

its only 2 episodes
1st epi was totally abt KW's entry ie, his new look , style & character
& in Today's epi also there was only one scene of Ranbir & Shravan on which we can do our discussion & so we made post on dat

Anyways I hav decided to leave dis forum
bcoz I don't want any Conflicts here
We had enough of drama & fights in DMG forum

KW is there for only 15-20 days so its better we enjoy his acting rather den fighting wid d SS fans

Thank u BHPHians 4 welcoming us HugHug
had a nice time here Big smile

Take care all

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaginacShipra_SIncense-x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I think a lot of the other forum members here are on Christmas break, some of them mentioned that. So maybe that'll explain the emptiness here LOL

But I'm also a Barun fan and I'm not at all bothered by post from KW-fans, you're most welcomeBig smile You'll do the post about him, we about Barun Wink Let's keep it friendly right LOL

I must say, (and here comes a compliment from the heartTongue) KW suits the part extremely well! I haven't seen him act before, never heard of him. But the way he matches up to Barun and Ankita, nice work! I hope he brings Saachi and Shravan closer together Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaginacash91slumberqueen

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

papiaginacslumberqueen-Harshu-

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
amazing postClapClapClapClap
thank you norzar for this post, i am so glade you made this post b/c we sure ae not here to creat problem for someone people, we are here b/c kw is doing a cameo for 15-20 days and after that everything will be back to normal, none of us will come here to make a post nor hurt anyone's feelings.

we were too excited yesterday b/c after so long we got to see our sexyface aka KW and couldn't help it but to make some post, but i guess that was taken a negative ways, but we really didn't meant it that way, i like both the lead, they are amazing actors for sure and share a great chemistary, there is no doubt about that, but if it is for us that people are leaving this forums then i agree with norzar, it is better we leaven then creat a fight between anyone.

and we are not here to take over anything, we were here as a guest, and as being a guest we respect each and everyones opinion hence we shall leave with honor and diginity then get more negative feed backs, or where some people are making fun of us and KW or get some peopel mad b/c of our post.

it was nice meeting some wonderful people in here, i had fun and even i shall take everyones leave, have a wonderful time everyone and all the best for your jodi, i am sure they will be back together in no time!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaginacIncense-Harshu-indian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Norzie Hug

Thnx for this post Big smile

I too read some of the posts saying that us KW fans are here to only make posts on his look and ignore the rest.....well all I wanna say is if people felt like this then we're really sorry if ppl in the forum feel deserted it was totally unintentionally....we didn't mean to hurt or offend anyone....

It's just that we got really excited cuz we were seeing KW after such a long time hence we made posts on him....our intention was not to hurt anyone but if anyone got hurt then Sorry 

anyways having said that I have decided to leave the forum because I do not want any conflicts again we have dealt with it before in the DMG forum and just can't take all that anymore

I'm just gonna enjoy KW for 15-20 episodes he's there rather than fight or argue with SaVaan/BHPH fans

So Bye-Bye BHPHians and thank you so much for welcoming us Hug all of you are wonderful ppl and I had a really nice time here

Take care and Enjoy Big smile

Edited by indian_beauty - 21 December 2010 at 1:49pm

papiaginac-Harshu-.Shiva.

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

I think a lot of the other forum members here are on Christmas break, some of them mentioned that. So maybe that'll explain the emptiness here LOL

But I'm also a Barun fan and I'm not at all bothered by post from KW-fans, you're most welcomeBig smile You'll do the post about him, we about Barun Wink Let's keep it friendly right LOL

I must say, (and here comes a compliment from the heartTongue) KW suits the part extremely well! I haven't seen him act before, never heard of him. But the way he matches up to Barun and Ankita, nice work! I hope he brings Saachi and Shravan closer together Big smile

Hey Barun and KW were together in DMG and Barun was too good. I liked him with Dr Naina more than Yuvi. One more secret I want to reveal you that it is Barun/Raj for whom we had got SIDHIMA at that time. If he didnt do the accident then SID would not save ridima and the marriage will not happened. Barun was also rocked in DMG.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slumberqueen

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

very refreshing to see this opinion...

But I do see a lot of posts with very heavy sarcasm.
The last thing we want is shravan vs Ranbhir posts...

So I support the idea of Ranbhir AT .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaChocolateChickmonar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index