Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Thankyou everyone

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hi

okay friends i feel they is some misunderstanding, i have read in some posts that some members feel that we karan wahi fans are here just for him and his looks and are making the forum deserted.

i apologise on the behalf of all of us wahi fans if we have hurt you in anyway,

but the fact is we had no such intentions,

we seriously werent here to annoy you lot and desert the forum,

yes we love karan wahi are were overjoyed with his entry yesterday hence filled the fourm with his posts, but isnt that a natural reaction of a fan,

we didnt stop anyone from making posts on the story etc

we obviously knew that the track will start after the entry episode hence discussions on the story and otehr characters will proceed once the track begins

today the main scenes were of ranbir and sharvan coming face to face hence made a topic on that.

having said all this, i have decided to leave the forum, and its not because i have anything against anyone here , i just dont want any fights or conflicts happening here.

thankyou for welcoming us here, had a nice time and met some very nice people

take care all

norzar

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaginacMahamShipra_Spavs-Raindrops-DJ..IncensemonarslumberqueenspamalotLennie-Harshu--x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
ya norzar even i m hurt with the fact that some of the senior members are leaving the forums and are not liking our post so decided not to post any thing from now onwards!

thanks BHPH for giving us karan wahi ! thanks alot ! thanks alot BHPHians u ppl are wonderful.......!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacShipra_S-Harshu-.Shiva.

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hey norzar thanx for making this post..its indeed dissapointing thaat some bhph fans have taken offence to wahi posts and are taking random sarcastic jibes at us .... wahi fans have been extremely polite till now and have not responded back in a similar tone and for that i want to thank each and every wahi fan. I personally will follow suit n exit this forum not becoz i have anything against any member but simply becoz this treatment meted out is unjust.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaginacIncense-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Well said Norzar

Hardly in this forum, but it was to be expected the level of posts will be on KW as he entered and some ppl liked it

I personally think, why dont you guys open a Ranbeer appreciation thread, so you can discuss in one thread about him and his scenes

Edited by Lennie - 21 December 2010 at 1:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ginacpavsDJ..Incensesunaina02-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Norzie i really don't know what to say nowConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Its a long time I am visiting this forum just because of my Sweetheart KW. I also loved Barun a lot when he was in DMG. Both KW and Barun are great actors and BHPH rocks.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spicy_tikkaginacShipra_SIncense-Harshu-

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

hey norzar thanx for making this post..its indeed dissapointing thaat some bhph fans have taken offence to wahi posts and are taking random sarcastic jibes at us .... wahi fans have been extremely polite till now and have not responded back in a similar tone and for that i want to thank each and every wahi fan. I personally will follow suit n exit this forum not becoz i have anything against any member but simply becoz this treatment meted out is unjust.

I agree with you. I dont know why they are taking it negative way and thinking that it may decrease Barun's popularity.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacpavsIncense-Harshu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index