VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 93)

MRSEMRAAN Groupbie
MRSEMRAAN
MRSEMRAAN

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
honey :D i saw the couples, and you took ayesha&vivek.. but they arent an unseen i think.. they were a couple in Home Delivery :// just for infoo :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MRSEMRAAN

honey :D i saw the couples, and you took ayesha&vivek.. but they arent an unseen i think.. they were a couple in Home Delivery :// just for infoo :)

aww realy? i haven't seen that movie..was gna merge them anyways but mhm i guss i need to chnage the couple now:)

-Suneshine-

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I have a suggestion..not that i dislike the projects we have made so far, infact i love them and i love the themes of the meps we have made so far.

But since we are a INDIAN mep, shouldn't we make a indian-relaited mep sometimes soon? I know what we are working with now is a indian song.. but i was thinking like Holi, divali or a mep where we actuly show their wedding..indian have their own style of marriage..the sath phere, sindoor and sungel mathr..lets make a mep where we only show weddings..

and the song could be Ek Dil Hai..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julybaby22-Lana

TaniLovesDB5K IF-Sizzlerz
TaniLovesDB5K
TaniLovesDB5K

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Ok so for YT BG can I have SRK and Preity and for the vm can I take Shilpa and Imran? N LANA STOP CONFUSING PPL...-___-

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaniShaKaShid

Ok so for YT BG can I have SRK and Preity and for the vm can I take Shilpa and Imran? N LANA STOP CONFUSING PPL...-___-

Ahh i'm not confiusing ppl..it is u who can't read..read again on the bg list..both srk and preity are taken.. U can have Shilpa Anand for the bg but for the collab..find someone else..hehe and i also need a guy for the bg--
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

I have a suggestion..not that i dislike the projects we have made so far, infact i love them and i love the themes of the meps we have made so far.

But since we are a INDIAN mep, shouldn't we make a indian-relaited mep sometimes soon? I know what we are working with now is a indian song.. but i was thinking like Holi, divali or a mep where we actuly show their wedding..indian have their own style of marriage..the sath phere, sindoor and sungel mathr..lets make a mep where we only show weddings..

and the song could be Ek Dil Hai..

It is a good idea actuly..i was thinking of Holi and Divali meps too..but marriage didn't think of.. it will be a good idea to make a wedding mep since india is so unike with their marriage rituals
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by heroin.

I'm going to take Aditya-priya from Maryada, I hope no one has taken them?

For what?..Oyye for the BG both aditya and priya are taken and for the project..they can't be together as they have made maryada together..it is meant to be a crossover jaani..what about aditya and shweta gulati from dmg?

Ohh right. forgot LOL okay I'll tell you in another day.

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LanaBurak

I'm going to take Aditya-priya from Maryada, I hope no one has taken them?

For what?..Oyye for the BG both aditya and priya are taken and for the project..they can't be together as they have made maryada together..it is meant to be a crossover jaani..what about aditya and shweta gulati from dmg?

Ohh right. forgot LOL okay I'll tell you in another day.

LOLLOL ok but jaldi karna there are only 2 parts left

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index