VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 85)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natashu

Hey Lana!
I'd love to participate in the collaboration with DejaVuDirection, they're a talented bunch of people!

And I'm loving the song choice as well. But what exactly are we doing?

Yes, i'm glad more is intersted..
we will collaborate with them..they will join us in a collab..after i cut the songs..each member will get a part. It is just a normal making a collab...but with 2 studio channels

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Hey Lana!
I'd love to participate in the collaboration with DejaVuDirection, they're a talented bunch of people!

we will collaborate with them..they will join us in a collab..after i cut the songs..each member will get a part. It is just a normal making a collab...but with 2 studio channels

Alrighty then! (:
Thans for letting me know!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Hey Lana!

Alrighty then! (:
Thans for letting me know!

u are welcome hun:)
Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrinmoyee

Actually I take that back. I want Gaurav Khanna & Drashti Dhami if I can't get Gurmeet & Jenni. 

Jenni is taken and Gaurav isn't he the guy from LMDJ? cuz he is also taken..u can see the first page and scrowl down to see who is taken hun:)

Yeah I saw that...but then I saw Priyanka and Rati's name twice so I thought we could use the same people as long as it's a diff. couple. But guess not...hmmm I'll have to think a little more then and let you know in few daysSmile

yaa i saw that..i guss it will be difficult to have new actors and actress..almost everyones fav are same..

i will ut u down for  Gaurav Khanna & Drashti Dhami
but like i said it is much for if there are diff actors and actress

we have kangana, amisha patel, amrita rao, Rani and for guys u have Arjun Rampal, Emran Hashimi, Sunny Deol, Salman Khan, Amir Khan and there are so many

Yes I agree...the more variety we have, the better it is! But right now I don't see Gaurav on anybody's list anymore...so I guess me taking Gaurav & Drashti will be alright? But if not, then I WILL think some more and try to change my choice. Or if nothing else works and I do end up repeating any actor/actress, then I'll definitely make sure that I'm not re-using any scene with the other person. In fact, I think everybody who are working with an actor/actress already taken should do the same so it doesn't look odd!

And Lana also...I'd like to participate in the project with DVD. The song selection is awesome!

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Yes I agree...the more variety we have, the better it is! But right now I don't see Gaurav on anybody's list anymore...so I guess me taking Gaurav & Drashti will be alright? But if not, then I WILL think some more and try to change my choice. Or if nothing else works and I do end up repeating any actor/actress, then I'll definitely make sure that I'm not re-using any scene with the other person. In fact, I think everybody who are working with an actor/actress already taken should do the same so it doesn't look odd!

And Lana also...I'd like to participate in the project with DVD. The song selection is awesome!

Yaa i removed Gaurav-Rati which a member had choosen..hehe but she already had 2 couples therefore..so it should be ok with u taking them hun:)

And okk thanks for joining, the song is amazing and this mep is gna be awesome

Mrinmoyee

MRSEMRAAN Groupbie
MRSEMRAAN
MRSEMRAAN

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MRSEMRAAN

i just dont like vidya balan :) but she was amazing in ishqiya :)
i like asian song.. mostly i looove taeyang.. he has an amazing voice !:)

aww ok :) thanks for the info.. i will look :)

i think i will start watching a drama, when i will find it in eng subs :)
i saw some dramas have eng subs, but not all episodes ://

She is not bad but i'm not a fan of her..
aww wow u listen to kpop? thats amazing..taeyang the guy from big bang is amazing ut my fav is the guy in my signature..he is called hero jaejoong<3

aww u should..i think kis desh got eng sub on utube..

yeees :) i listened to him :) amazing :O
okeey will try :D :P

(( btw, huni, at the place where you wrote the actors/actresses for the bg, there is still abhay&anushka :// could you please change it ?? :)
you know to Abhay&Sonam ?? :D :) ))

-Lana

Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Yaa i removed Gaurav-Rati which a member had choosen..hehe but she already had 2 couples therefore..so it should be ok with u taking them hun:)

And okk thanks for joining, the song is amazing and this mep is gna be awesome

Yiiieee thank you so much dear! Can't wait to officially start working Wink

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

i just dont like vidya balan :) but she was amazing in ishqiya :)
i like asian song.. mostly i looove taeyang.. he has an amazing voice !:)

aww ok :) thanks for the info.. i will look :)

i think i will start watching a drama, when i will find it in eng subs :)
i saw some dramas have eng subs, but not all episodes ://

She is not bad but i'm not a fan of her..
aww wow u listen to kpop? thats amazing..taeyang the guy from big bang is amazing ut my fav is the guy in my signature..he is called hero jaejoong<3

aww u should..i think kis desh got eng sub on utube..

yeees :) i listened to him :) amazing :O
okeey will try :D :P

(( btw, huni, at the place where you wrote the actors/actresses for the bg, there is still abhay&anushka :// could you please change it ?? :)
you know to Abhay&Sonam ?? :D :) ))

ooopss i just did hun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index