VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 61)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
LOL zaara u can make him bad in any way..even if he is not bad in the movie
u can also choose 2 actors so it will be eaiser for u to make em bad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Zaara-..

..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
The guy that plays Siddhant in PKYEK I'll do his aswell i think he's super cute.. soo yeh.. and i liek him alot.. leme see who else..

edited..

also put me down for part 3...

Zaara

Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 21 March 2011 at 1:46pm

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
alright i will chnage ure part to part 3 and with sid and ranveer:)

..-Zaara-..

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Lana di .. you know me sooo welll Hug
yaayy i get to do project 4 on Shahid & Gurmeet Dancing

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Mandy - LOL i can see someone who is realy happy?
xShanatic Newbie
xShanatic
xShanatic

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Hey all.

New addition here. I'm Nikki. (:

Bear with me guys. I find IF very confuzzling. So help along the way would be appreciated. I can't stay much time online but I'll definitely try and drop by couple of times a week.  Looking forward to working with you all.

So before I go on rambling, I'll fill out these little forms, though I can pretty much guarantee that even before I start, I'll be starting a long bakwaas session here.

Name: Nikki. (But to be honest, I have SO many that I pretty much respond to anything. lol)
Interests:  Painting, ice skating, netball, reading +  writing, editing, dancing (not those classical ones, just bollywood) scrapbooking, singing, sightseeing (oh very much!) FCs and twitter.
Favourit Drama/Movie: I'm not into dramas, but I LOVE F.R.I.E.N.D.S . Also watch Pretty Little Liars, Castle & Two & a half men. I'm not into Indian dramas probably because a) I don't have Indian television channels and b) I'm still only learning Hindi. Though now I do know somewhat. Movie-wise, Lots. seriously. To pick a few - Jab we met, 3idiots, Taare zaameen par, Kal Ho Na Ho, Dostana, Rang De Basanti, Kaminey, Fashion, KKHH (my very first movie <3) K3G, Inception, Ice age series & Toy Story series :D  and I reckon Shahid's new movie Mausam will definitely be slotted into here.
Favourit Actor/Actress: Shahid. Shahid. Shahid. (enough said) I just have a deep amount of admiration & respect for that guy. But to me, Aamir, SRK, Priyanka are all quite talented people. I think Imran's adorable & not a fan of Ranbir but I like his charisma on-screen.
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Well one day, I decided to explore my computer. I went around in all the programs and I came across a thing called Windows Movie Maker. I was quite curious and it started there. Oh, you have no idea how utterly crap my videos were. But I was so excited, I always used to go to school and show it to my friends. They had no choice but to sit and watch the videos and basically never get those 2 minutes of their life back.
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: I do have loads more to tell. I'm just the tip pf the iceberg. As you go to the bottom it just gets complicated. My policy in life is to 'go with the flow' & live life. I'm an optimistic person. I love talking to people. I adore Shahid. (Wait, did I mention that? xP) I'm an Aries & seem to possess literally all the quality an Aries naturally does. So beware :P)

*EDIT: See, wasn't I right? I tend to go overboard especially if I start writing!

Edited by xShanatic - 21 March 2011 at 5:08pm

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
oww freaking hell nikki what was that?
i seriously amost fall down on my chair while reading ure post...

and don't worry we all here are busy with life and uni..and don't worry u will get used to this place
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
and btw i see u already got used to IF as u changed ure display pic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index