VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 60)

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
lol ohh! ill still watch it hehee

ok i will byee jaanii <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

Samiyyaa Groupbie
Samiyyaa
Samiyyaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Name: Samiya.
Interests:watching TV (lol, not much but still..) umm, Twitter. Video Mixing&photoshop. Tumblr. Dancing; because I'm not a good singer :P I've never tried, hehe..
Favourite Drama/Movie: Geet & Kitni Mohabbat Hai (only started watching from series two..) umm, does The Vampire Diaries series count? Lol.
Long list: Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham :: Kal Ho Naa Ho :: Anjaana Anjaani :: Wake Up Sid :: Kaminey :: Raajneeti :: Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahaani :: Dostana :: Fashion :: Saath Khoon Maaf (yeappp, pretty much every Priyanka Chopra movie!) LOADS more lmaoo.
Favourite Actor/Actress: Priyanka Chopra :: Ranbir Kapoor :: Katrina Kaif :: Deepika Padukone (alternating between Deepz & Katz at times) :: Drashti Dhami :: Gurmeet (only as Maan :P) :: Karan Kundra.
How Did You Start Video Editing?: umm, my mom & my little brother went on holiday Nov. 10 & I was with dad. Cuz I went in June. 10 for my uncle's wedding, my brother wanted to go :P lol. Umm, dad used to go to work & I used to stay @ my grandparents' house with my uncles & aunties (G'parents were in Pak) one day I was really bored & took my uncle's lappie off the desk to go on the internet. & the connection was weak :S so I just downloaded some clips of Ranbir & Priyanka (ofcourse) & put them together on Windows Movie Maker. I was addicted to Imran Khan's album @ the time so I chose Bounce Billo for the song, lmaoo. Then after a few WMM projects, my friend Savy told me to use Sony Vegas..and the rest as they say..was history :P hope you didn't mind reading this!
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:umm, Idk. Well, you can ask anything you guys want to know :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noodlesx-Lana

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
How long before project 3 releases? :)

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Neeta - I'm waiting for a member to send me her part..due to her study..she is late..:)
Noodlesx Newbie
Noodlesx
Noodlesx

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Dammit, now I realised the comment box was here all this!

-Lana

fariarmaan IF-Dazzler
fariarmaan
fariarmaan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
A Very Warm Welcome To All The New Members
Well, I am Fari :)
Looking forward to have a great time with you all :)

@ Lana
I uploaded part 7 
do check out if its Ok??
waiting for your reply...!!!

& as the voting is concerned then I am ok with the
1 & 3 bUt for the 2 nd suggestion I'll have to you know HD HD HD
& hehe whenever its abt HD thingy sab garbar hojatiii hehehe
So My vote goes to 1 & 3 :D
what abt first we make the 1st suggestion & then the 3rd one??
How abt that?

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Halima - u will get used to it hun...and ya got ure infos and the couple u want

Fari - i did replay u on utube..u replay back..and if u couldn't we will just use this one aswell..

and yes even i though it will be better if we did 1st suggestion cuz nowadays we can't get offscreen clips in hd
..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
we have to make em look bad... don't know ow that will work with Ranveer then??lol.. i wud have dont MIK but he's taken leme see who else i can think of that i likee..

Zaara

-Lana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index