VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 56)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
gotyaaaaaaaaaaa mandz....love the part jana..and amazed how u handled the rap part..after all only mandz can do that:)

..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
i uploaded my part on that website... i sent it to you before on youtube, but i don't think the message was sent..

Zaara

Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 11 March 2011 at 4:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
aww realy?..stupied utube..i'm gna check it now..
and ya don't keep disappering u know how i will feel if u do

..-Zaara-..

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGG zaara i seriously LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ure part...Thats why i reserved maryada for ya..i knew u will make a beautiful part with it..ahhhh

..-Zaara-..

..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I just never come on IF, cuz i have work and all, but like that I'm not really inactive, all you have to do is just PM me, and I'll be here.. I been saw my part, and i thought i replied but i guess i didn't and i had you all worried..ConfusedDead..

and yeh Maryada is the only Indian show, apart from Sangini that I watch nowadays.. I love em soo much...

and I'm soo happy you liked my part...

Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 12 March 2011 at 9:30am

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I'm not active as in forums and all..but like keep sending me PMs inbetween..and i will also PM ya..we have some imp things to discuss..

Lol i don't watch any indian show..sometimes maryada and sometimes pyar ki..and geet..

but ya u did keep me worried..i was so scared u might disapper again..u know the feeling
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
hello all! thanks for welcoming me aboard! looking forward to a great experience with you all (:

Name - Neeta
Age - 18
Place - New Delhi, India
Interests - Dancing, vidding and reading (inclusive of writing hehe)
Occupation - murderer. lol, me jokes. going to be a college student this year. yay!
How did I start vidding? - well I used to be a huge Karan and Shilpa fanatic back in the day, and I loved watching their vids on youtube, so one I thought 'hey maybe I can do this too' - and voila! I opened my windows movie maker and started editing. It's been about 3 years since I started editing and I'm an absolute viddoholic! Big smile
Anything else you must know about me? - I'm a perfectionist, and quite the obsessive one so I might be a pain in the rear a few times for the rest of the members LOL but apart from that, I'm quite harmless :p

Edited by heroin. - 16 March 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Zaara-..-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Got ure part Neeta..and i seriously loved ure part..u are fellowing the rules even before starting..we like that..I love how u did fellow the beats..used black coloring for flashback..amazing hun..

aww reading ure intdrouction..u are so sweet...btw u didn't tell me who u want ? i need u to tell me an actor and actress so that i can include u in the utube bg. i think i added karan singh grover for ya but need a female too

U-No-Poo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index