VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 53)

Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
@ Lana:
u've reserved the best part for me. It's like u read my mind Shocked (which is not very easy to read lol) u knew i was lazy.
i'd love to do it but could u suggest a few female characters for me. esp. from tv. i don't watch movies anymore Confused  that's why i've been a little hesitant abt participating in this project.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis_1122

@ Lana:
u've reserved the best part for me. It's like u read my mind Shocked (which is not very easy to read lol) u knew i was lazy.
i'd love to do it but could u suggest a few female characters for me. esp. from tv. i don't watch movies anymore Confused  that's why i've been a little hesitant abt participating in this project.

Wow realy?...that part is my fav but i reserved it for u cuz u are a better editor than me and i realy wanted u to make that part cuz i know how beautiful u edit...

And Yess i have a perfect one..Have u seen Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil?
there is a time when before everyone gets ti know Heer is the one who they are waiting for...but the aunty and all of them are so negative towards heer...cuz they don't know she is heer..they treat her realy wrong..and do ask me about scenes..and i will tell ya which scenes to use

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemis_1122

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I uploaded my part 2daySmile
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
got it mona..but remember to not use black resort next time..it realy destroys the quality..and hun can u re make ure part but this time not add those effects which divides the screen into 2?
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Lana im done with my part and i uploaded it also :)
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
hi Lana di :)
i've uploaded my part... i didn't color it at all ..because it wasn't coming out good.. so you can just work with that.
& i didnt write my name/drama/part anywhere Confused ..where do i do that?

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

got it mona..but remember to not use black resort next time..it realy destroys the quality..and hun can u re make ure part but this time not add those effects which divides the screen into 2?
I still have the project i can remove dat, and which effect??? cookie cutter?
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Mandy - I don't have ure part..and before uploading ue part so that i can get it..do chnage the name of ure vm ...

Noma - U too hun..ure coloring is fine but the black resort is destroying the video..so can u color it without using black reosrt?..if not i can color ure part if u send me ure part without coloring

Mona - First of all do not color ure part..cuz the black resort is destroying ure video..secondly the first effect ..the sirkle thing..remove that and also the effect on the part where karisma kapoor is covering her ears..the waves...

Edited by LanaBurak - 07 March 2011 at 7:23am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index