VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 45)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis_1122

so for the 2nd project, no one's doing AR (any of them) that's very odd. i could only do kajen but it won't be a good idea to bring them in the same vm as JeRan.

what do u think abt shanak? they'll get us alot views.... otherwise i'll have to choose abhi nikki (which probably won't get us many views). I m a huge AN fan but i m trying to be objective here.
yess it will actuly be better if u did use shanak cuz as i said i actuly prefer different dramas and not different couples..if u understand..so u are welcome to use shanak

but with project 2..u mean valentines one right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine-

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

in terms of suggestions, (I just thought of this and u're free to ignore this lana)... i was thinking we should do a vid with the theme of unrequitted love. the difference between that and the grenade vid is that there doesn't have to be 'another guy'. a lot of couples will qualify esp. since mostly the guys fall first. lol. or it could be from the girl's perspective.
there are many beautiful song for that. i think Love Song Requiem is one.

u know wat forget the theme, i just like this song alot. lol and i wanted to see a vm on it.
Nah everyone is welcome to giver suggestions and i don't want everyone to ony do what i have suggested..
I swear i love that song..love it..but i kinda didn't get the theme..do u mean like the gal falling for a guy even though she knows she can't be with him?

-Suneshine-

TaniLovesDB5K IF-Sizzlerz
TaniLovesDB5K
TaniLovesDB5K

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Name: Tanisha / Tani / Tashu / Tarannum
Interests: Making vms, editing pics
Favourit Drama/Movie: Kutumb, DMG, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Dor, 3 Idiots, Hum Apke Hai Kaun, Vivah, Tum Bin, Rab Ne Banadi Jodi, Taare Zameen Par, Bommarillu [Telegu], Arya 2 [Teugu], Parugu [Telegu], The Social Network, Despicable Me.
Favourit Actor/Actress: Actors : Karan Singh Grover, Shahrukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Siddharth, Allu Arjun, Hiten Tejwani.
Actess : Shilpa Anand, Kajol, Preity Zinta, Genelia, Amrita Rao, Ayesha Takia.
How Did You Start Video Editing?: One day I heard about windows movie maker from a friend. So I decided to check it out & got addicted to it. 
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: Yeah. I am a very lazy person. So u guys have to bear wid me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine--Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
finaly someone is back from BD and is posting this:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine-TaniLovesDB5K

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Haah didn't know kashfanatic4ever was a member here too..
i heared u were on holiday..welcome back...and have a great time collaborating with us..can't wait to work with ya

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
so sweet mari...welcoming the members:)
Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

hey lana.

just one question: where do i post my part? i m done with the grenade one. i did my own coloring, nothing too bold. i hope that's ok.

oh and i choose shanak since that's fine with u.

btw ignore the suggestion, i have much better ones which i'll let u know abt later.

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

hey lana.

just one question: where do i post my part? i m done with the grenade one. i did my own coloring, nothing too bold. i hope that's ok.

oh and i choose shanak since that's fine with u.

btw ignore the suggestion, i have much better ones which i'll let u know abt later.

I will soon make a easier way for everyone to upload their parts..for now ust upload it on hosting cup..and send me the part either here thr a PM or on Youtube..u can also just post it as a comment here

Suggestions...since i always like the ideas u put in ure vmz..i will love to see some suggestions from ya hun..let me know soon..cuz we will have to add a list and make the projects:)

The channel is getting few subbers even without uploading any videos yet...so we don't wana disapoint them

Artemis_1122

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index