VideoMix
VideoMix

India-Forums

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 3)

Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
well i read the pmz that was too much info for me to take in and remember so i m just going to do what everyone else seems to be doing and fill out my info. i'll send the pics later... although it's hard to pick just one pair....esp. the guy.
anyway, here it goes:

Name: Diana
Interests: vidding (like everyone else here), painting, reading novels (mostly classics and stephen king) 
Favourit Drama/Movie: can't decide... too many good ones
Favourit Actor/Actress: ... i m assuming u mean indian actors... salmaan khan, amir khan, kajol, kareena kapoor, iqbal khan, amit tandon, karan tacker, drashti dhami, shweta gulati.
How Did You Start Video Editing?: well i was uploading KYPH episodes and when i was done with that, i decided the only other thing i could do was make vms. But i took me really long to become good at it or really get into it. 
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: No, i m not that interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Name: Qurrat-Ul-Ain
Interests: Watching dramas and Video mixing
Favourit Drama/Movie: Dill Mill Gaye, MJHT S1, Geet, PKYEK, Devdas, K3G, Twilight Saga
Favourit Actor/Actress: Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Singh Grover, Taylor Lautner, Sukirti Kandpal, Jennifer Winget,  Drashti Dhami, Karishma Kapoor and Kajol...
How Did You Start Video Editing?: Ahh, its goes back to summer vacations and I was so bored and wanted to learn videomixing but there was no 1 to help, but 1 day I asked Ayushi (lovy2u) to help and she did, and then after that there was no looking backSmile
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: Nothing in particular, will let u all know if theres something...

And as a couple I'll choose Arjun Bijlani and Rati PandeyEmbarrassed

@Noma ugh u came b4 meLOLI so wanted kajen, but its okBig smile

@Di is there any way I can get KSGLOL

The picsBig smile

Rati Pandey Nupur Bhushan 2

Edited by Mona1993 - 04 January 2011 at 6:53pm

-Lana

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Name:Mandy
Interests: watching indian television dramas no matter how predictable and repetitive they areLOL .. listening to music ..making sigs/vms.. bollywood movies... hanging out with friends .. dancing randomly Approve 
Favourite Drama/Movie: Dramas - my current favs are Geet, KitaniMohabbatHai 2, PKYEK, Baat Humari Pakki Hai and Tere Liye ; Movies - uhm.. if i have to name somethingErmm.. i will say - mohabbatein, titanic, fanaa, k3g, grown ups, & alot more.. 
Favourit Actor/Actress: actors -- this is guna be really long Wink shahid kapoor, aamir khan, shah rukh khan,  ranbir kapoor, imran khan, gurmeet choudhary, vivian dsena, vishal gandhi, karan wahi, barun sobti, karan kundra, karan singh,  sharad malhotra, harshad chopra, mayank anand, arjun bijlani, mohit seghal, abhishek sharma, jas karan singh, sushant singh rajput  & KSG ( use to be a die-hard fan.. but now im just a fan of his acting )
actresses -- sukirti khandpal, drashti dhami, kajol rati pandey, sanaya irani, priyanka chopra, rani mukherjee, jennifer winget, kritika kamra, shilpa anand, amrita rao, divyanka tripathi, rashmi desai, priya wal, & a bunch i cant remember right nowConfused...  
How Did You Start Video Editing?:Uhmm.. honestly i dont remember exactly, but all i know is that i was in love with DMG.. the times when Shilpa was Ridz..& then i just kinda watched their love scenes, downloaded videos, & started editing : ) it all started out with crapy windows movie maker ..hahahaLOL
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?:  not really .. if i remember.. i'll edit Tongue

Edited by Julybaby22 - 03 January 2011 at 5:16pm
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
btw Lana di.. i just love how u reserved GC for me Embarrassed
thankyou :)

& ofcourse i want Drashti too :)

so is this pic fine ?>\
or do u need individual pics of them ??

Edited by Julybaby22 - 03 January 2011 at 5:21pm

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
invidualy hun
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Lana- did u get my pics on YT?
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
aw darnitt Unhappy

ok ..here you go :)

is this okay ? i lovee his side view Blushing

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Noma - i did

Mandy what to dow tih that side pic? oyye i need his face

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index