VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 131

Page 1
Page   of 131
Page 3 Page 131

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Hre goes mine Lana...

As for actor for the BG..i will Pick Sukirti Khandpal and Gurmeet Choudhary...i will post the pics later

----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Marielle…Mariel..Mari

Interests: Watching Asian Drama/Movies. Listen to Asian Pop. Making VMz

Favourit Drama/movie: Fashion…Kish Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Wanted and there are many more but i'm too lazzy to write them all..lol

Favourit Actor/Actress: Sukirti Khandpal and Gurmeet Choudhary

How Did You Start Video Editing?: A year ago i saw a friend of mine who was totaly lost in making vmz. I wanted to try too since she was so much into it. She helped me download Sony Vegas and started making vmz. Kasupremeer is the one.

Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: I can't help it..sometimes i'm rude..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams-Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 2)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
U are the first mari:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Name: Iqra

Interests: Love to watch dramas, Pakistani, asian and indian, making creations in photoshop.

Favourit Drama/movie:

Film: DDLJ, KKHH, K3G, Fanaa, Ghajini,
Drama:
Taiwanese: It started with a kiss and they kiss again
Indian: Rishta.com and Bhaskar Bharti
Pakstanii: Kinara and other paki serials.

Favourit Actor/Actress: SRK, Kajol, Suku, KSG, Viv, Joe cheng, Kim Bum, KJH, Amir Khan, Salman Khan, Asin, Shahid Kapoor.

How Did You Start Video Editing?: Well i some hoe started loving a couple from tv so much then my interest in vm started(i wanted to make but i was confused shud i or shudn't i make mixes). And then i saw a vm of Mona (-monus-), her mixes gave me the answer yes i HAD to make mixes lol

Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: Ehhhhh Be happy W*H wht u've got, don't complain.

-Lana

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thank u iqu..but what about the actor and actress for the utube BG?

-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Kajol and Srk Embarrassed

-Lana

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Originally posted by LanaBurak

Kajol and Srk Embarrassed

DoneEmbarrassed i was actuly gna add it if u didn't replay today..cuz i know u love them..
and ya when u got time..got time..saying it again when u got time..make us some promote siggys..i made one but that sucksDead

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I'm guna edit this whole thing 2moro for sure... i'm really sorry for disappearing like that Lana, really sorry.. i still havent watche out collab, i know i suck.. I'm HORRIBLE!! please forgive me..

and i wana use Rajeev & Aamna as they were my 1st favorite couple on Television and will always remain my most favorite no matter what... so yeh Rajeev & Aamna

here is the pics u can use

use any of the 3..

Name: Zaara
Interests: Chillin wid my friends, partying, watching t.v., playing the guitar.
Favourit Drama/Movie: 
Kahiin Toh Hoga(KTH) [till Rajeev was there] 
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai(KYPH) 
Left Right Left(LRL) [Till the old cadets were there] 
Khwaish 
Kutumb 
Miley Jab Hum Tum 
Love Ne Milla Di Jodi 
Geet Hui Sabse Pariye
Pavitra Rishta 
Bhaskar Bharti 
Pratigya Maan Ki Awaaz
Sanjog Se Bani Sangaani
Maryada
Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dill Mill Gayye(I'm always on & off about this show)
Hollywood Shows: Full House, Reba, Gossip Girl, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Heroes, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Glee, South Of Nowhere, That's So Raven, Drake & Josh, Pretty Little Liars, Victorious.
For Movies all SRK, Salman Khan Movies for sure. Especially the movies that came out in the 90's

Favourite Actor/Actress:
Favorite Actresses: Kajol, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukerjee, Karishma Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Amirta Rao, Aamna Shariff, Rati Pandey, Sukirti Kandal, Jennifer Wingent, Dhrishti Dhami, Selena Gomez, Lea Michele, Jennifer Stone, Bridgit Mendler, Emma Watson, Megan Fox, Ashley Tisdale, Alyson Stoner, Ashley Greene, Anna Paquin, Leighton Meester.

My Favorite Actors are: SRK, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor Kunal Kapoor, Rajeev Khandelwal, Arjun Bijlani, Guarav Khanna, Yasir Shah, Aamir Ali, Iqbal Khan, Johnny Depp, Shia LaBeouf, Ian Somerhalder, Jackson Rathbone, Chace Crawford, David Henrie, Taylor Lautner.

How Did You Start Video Editing?: Like 3 years back i think.. hehe.. with Windows Movie Maker..

Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: I'm extremely lazy...i'm dead serious. I copied all my answers from my youtube page and pasted it here.. see now that called being lazy..LOL

Once again I'm extremely extremly sorry Lana meri jaan yaar. you don't know how bad i feel, and i havent been on IF for like 2 months already so sorry i have like 300 PMs to go through..

Zaara

Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 06 January 2011 at 3:36pm

-Lana

Nomaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Nomaa.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Here you go Lana :) and for my BG i want Karan and Jenny.. i will send u the pics later :)

Name- Noma

Age- 16

Location-Florida

Occupation- student

Interests- i like to sing, dance, watch indian movies/drama. love to make VMs.

Favorite Drama/movie: DMG, PKYEK,KMH,DDLJ,KKHH,K3G, Veer Zaara, Kal Ho Na Ho

Favorite Actor/Actress- KSG, SRK, Shahid Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Kajol, Suku, JW, Shilpa Anand,Akshay Kumar

How Did You Start Video Editing? Well, i was watching different VMs and i thought it was really cool..so i downloaded sony vegas and now i cant stop making them loll

Anything Else You Want Us to Know? umm i am looking forward to work with all of you :) 

-Lana

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.