VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 128)

Post Reply New Post

Page 128 of 131

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Lana!! Done with my part!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/88o4k2

Lemme know if some changes are needed. :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 128)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Great girls..love ure parts:)
I decided that i will not ask anyone this time to re do their part and that they will make it exactly like they want<3 LOVE ure parts

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyeenatashuaa123.80

BoLLywOOdSanjan

BoLLywOOdSanjan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Name: Janina /Nina
Interests: Like to reading, writing, making Videos :)

Favourit Drama/movie: 
Kitani Mohabbat Hai
Dosti
Humko Deewana Kar Gaye
K3G
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Bewafaa
Aitraaz
Junglee
Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa
Socha Na Tha
Umrao Jaan
Veer & Zaara
Namastey London
Dil To Pagal Hai
Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon
Kambakkht Ishq
We Are Family
Hum Tum

Favourit Actor/Actress:
Akshay Kumar 
Shahid Kapoor
Abhishek Bachchan
Hrithik Roshan
John Abraham
Shahrukh Khan
Saif Ali Khan
Actresses: 
Kareena Kapoor 
Rani Mukherjee
Katrina Kaif
Aishwarya Rai 
Bipasha Basu
Kajol 
Preity Zinta

How Did You Start Video Editing?: I dont know really. I began to watch Bollywood Movies and search some Videos on Youtube. 
At first i had watch them. But then one day i had an idea with my best friend. So we startet a Video.. 

Anything Else You Want Us to Know?
Im totally Akshay and Kareena Fan... 

InvisibleSmile

IF-Rockerz

InvisibleSmile

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Name:Shiza
Interests: reading, writing, vidding, & cooking
Favourit Drama/Movie:Drama:  Kaisa yeh pyar hai, ,Miley Jab Hum Tum, Dil Mil Gaye, Humsafar, Iss pyar ko kya naam doon.
Movie; Kal Ho Na Ho, K3G, DDLG, Veer Zaara, Hum saath saath hain
Favourit Actor/Actress: Actor| SRK,Aamir Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Arjun Bijlani, Barun Sobti, Fahad Mustafa,& Fawad Khan & Actresses| Rain Mukerji, Priety Zinta, Mahira Khan, Rati pandey,Shilpa Anand& Sanaya Irani, 
How Did You Start Video Editing?: I started vidding for my niece, i wanted to save her pictures, videos and from then on i started editing family events, eventually came to youtube :)
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: I am a pre-med student. So when school comes by in sept, i will not available during the week days as much as weekend. So i hope thats understandable.

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 30 July 2012 at 11:47am

InvisibleSmile

IF-Rockerz

InvisibleSmile

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i really want to use barun for my icon :)

Barun Sobti

:)

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 22 July 2012 at 8:13pm

Maahii-

Goldie

Maahii-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Name: Maham (:
Interests: Vidding, Making siggies, Dancing, Singing & offcourse watching Shows ;P
Favourit Drama/movie: Dekha ek khwaab, Dill mill gaye, Madhubala, Miley jab Hum tum, Love ne miladi jodi, Remix, Jab We met, Kal ho na ho, Fashion, Players, Isi life mein & mannyy more !
Favourit Actor/Actress: Ashish Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Karan Wahi, Shilpa Anand, Jennifer Winget, Priyal Gor, KSG, Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Diana Penty, Bipasha Basu, John Abraham
How Did You Start Video Editing? I came across Vidding like something a year ago. I saw some of the VMs in my Cousins Cell phone & I asked her that how she combine different scenes togather & all .She was like " it's not you're work" & since that day I decided to show her that I CAN actually Make Vids LOL :P so that's my KAHANI of starting Making VMs ;)
Anything Else You Want Us to Know?: Ask me whatever you wanna know (;

Edited by -Kareena- - 23 July 2012 at 7:19pm

Maahii-

Goldie

Maahii-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
& as for my Icon i wanna use either this one :)

or this one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by -Kareena- - 23 July 2012 at 7:29pm

Sadia.cuteanise

Sadia.cuteanise

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Name: Sadia
Interests: Reading any and every book in the nearby vicinity, creative writing, editing, occasionally trying out new things
Favourit Drama/Movie:
Drama 
Pakistani:
Qaid-e-Tanhai
Indian: Dill Mill Gayye, Geet Hui sab se parayi and there was a time when Is pyaar ko kya naam dun was on it.
MOVIES: I basically love of K-Jo's movies. Other than those my favourites keep changing drastically 
Favorite Actors/Actresses: The entire cast of Dill Mill Gayee, Geet, The Vampire Diares and Harry Potter
How did you start video editing? Well I saw my cousin and brother use editing programmes for stuff they were doing and I was highly interested. I got a sony vegas of my own and started messing with family videos. I had always been a HUGE fan of videos on youtube. I had all these ideas and would go 'If only someone had edited this or that' until one day I got on the computer downloaded me some scenes and set to editing and here I am :) 
Anything else you want us to know? Yes! I might be a little late on responding because here; at times our electricity goes out. Usually it doesn't go where I live but the electricity likes to have its moments so because of that I might be a little late on responding to any messages. Other than that not much : )

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.