VideoMix

   

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 126)

Post Reply New Post

Page 126 of 131

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Joined: 12 July 2007

Posts: 6304

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lana

Originally posted by Nomaa.

Lanaaa! sorry hun i wont be able to make my part! my sister is getting married so im gonna busy with that :( can somebody take my part? im really sorry!


there are already 2 parts left..now it will be 3..it is not like i can take all the 3 parts myself..but Ok, i will try

wat part is left I'll do it??... jus need to know wat couple to do now..lmao..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 126)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Artemis_1122

Senior Member

Artemis_1122

Joined: 08 July 2010

Posts: 505

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@ Lana: It's not a problem. I'll take both parts esp. since they're one after another. one part is just too short for me. lol 
oh abt the couples... hmm... well one of them is def. Imran/Kareena. I already have their clips from my video. The other one's Anushka/Ranveer from BBB. I can't believe they're not taken already. btw thanx for sending me the parts. they're great. unfortunately, it seems like this video's going to be fast-paced. that means I'll have to make some changes to my intro Unhappy


Edited by Artemis_1122 - 21 March 2012 at 12:58pm

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009

Posts: 29034

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

Originally posted by -Lana

Originally posted by Nomaa.

Lanaaa! sorry hun i wont be able to make my part! my sister is getting married so im gonna busy with that :( can somebody take my part? im really sorry!


there are already 2 parts left..now it will be 3..it is not like i can take all the 3 parts myself..but Ok, i will try

wat part is left I'll do it??... jus need to know wat couple to do now..lmao..


Jaan part 17 and 14 is not taken..as for couple mhm what about a bolly couple which is not taken? srk and kajol?

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009

Posts: 29034

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis_1122

@ Lana: It's not a problem. I'll take both parts esp. since they're one after another. one part is just too short for me. lol 
oh abt the couples... hmm... well one of them is def. Imran/Kareena. I already have their clips from my video. The other one's Anushka/Ranveer from BBB. I can't believe they're not taken already. btw thanx for sending me the parts. they're great. unfortunately, it seems like this video's going to be fast-paced. that means I'll have to make some changes to my intro Unhappy


Great Diana. I will put u down for both the parts..and the couples are urs aswell
Not at all Diana. It is ALWAYS better to have a slow paced intro for a fast paced video..so do not change anything..beside the video starts with a slow paced rythme..so don't change it

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Joined: 12 July 2007

Posts: 6304

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lana

Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

Originally posted by -Lana

Originally posted by Nomaa.

Lanaaa! sorry hun i wont be able to make my part! my sister is getting married so im gonna busy with that :( can somebody take my part? im really sorry!


there are already 2 parts left..now it will be 3..it is not like i can take all the 3 parts myself..but Ok, i will try

wat part is left I'll do it??... jus need to know wat couple to do now..lmao..


Jaan part 17 and 14 is not taken..as for couple mhm what about a bolly couple which is not taken? srk and kajol?
I'll have to download Srk/Kajol movies cause i dont have them anymore.. are Ranveer & Anuskha taken??... i love em and i have BBB & Ladies Vs. Ricky Bhal..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009

Posts: 29034

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

I'll have to download Srk/Kajol movies cause i dont have them anymore.. are Ranveer & Anuskha taken??... i love em and i have BBB & Ladies Vs. Ricky Bhal..


Which part are u taking? and sadly yes, ranveer and anushka are taken. But jaani u just need some songs on srk and kajol to make ure part..ex search on utube for their song and u will get HD clips:)

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Joined: 12 July 2007

Posts: 6304

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lana

Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

I'll have to download Srk/Kajol movies cause i dont have them anymore.. are Ranveer & Anuskha taken??... i love em and i have BBB & Ladies Vs. Ricky Bhal..


Which part are u taking? and sadly yes, ranveer and anushka are taken. But jaani u just need some songs on srk and kajol to make ure part..ex search on utube for their song and u will get HD clips:)
oh man i really wanted ranveer/anushka but its fine i love srk/kajol will do them then.. I'll take part 14 :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009

Posts: 29034

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

Originally posted by -Lana

Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

I'll have to download Srk/Kajol movies cause i dont have them anymore.. are Ranveer & Anuskha taken??... i love em and i have BBB & Ladies Vs. Ricky Bhal..


Which part are u taking? and sadly yes, ranveer and anushka are taken. But jaani u just need some songs on srk and kajol to make ure part..ex search on utube for their song and u will get HD clips:)
oh man i really wanted ranveer/anushka but its fine i love srk/kajol will do them then.. I'll take part 14 :)


OK. Great, thanks allot for taking a extra part jaani:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.