VideoMix
VideoMix
VideoMix

India-Forums

   

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 125)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009
Posts: 29034

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis_1122

@Lana: oh okay. but if it's not too much trouble, could you send me the parts as you get them? Not each one of course, just 3 or 4 of them at a time... so I can make some adjustments in the coloring, work on the outro etc.
abt the parts, I am willing to take one of the three parts left but not more. I hardly know any movies and the fandoms i like are hardly fun lol.


Ok. i will do that Diana...so which part do u want?
Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Joined: 08 July 2010
Posts: 539

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lana

Originally posted by Artemis_1122

@Lana: oh okay. but if it's not too much trouble, could you send me the parts as you get them? Not each one of course, just 3 or 4 of them at a time... so I can make some adjustments in the coloring, work on the outro etc.
abt the parts, I am willing to take one of the three parts left but not more. I hardly know any movies and the fandoms i like are hardly fun lol.


Ok. i will do that Diana...so which part do u want?
thanxx.
I guess I'll have to take parts 19 and 20.
oh and could you send me a link to the complete song? I understand the song is pitch-shifted.


Edited by Artemis_1122 - 16 March 2012 at 8:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009
Posts: 29034

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis_1122

Originally posted by -Lana

Originally posted by Artemis_1122

@Lana: oh okay. but if it's not too much trouble, could you send me the parts as you get them? Not each one of course, just 3 or 4 of them at a time... so I can make some adjustments in the coloring, work on the outro etc.
abt the parts, I am willing to take one of the three parts left but not more. I hardly know any movies and the fandoms i like are hardly fun lol.


Ok. i will do that Diana...so which part do u want?
thanxx.
I guess I'll have to take parts 19 and 20.
oh and could you send me a link to the complete song? I understand the song is pitch-shifted.


Diana, if u can't, then take only 1 part..i will ask someone else..i myself will be making 2 parts..

But which couple?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemis_1122

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 12707

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Lanaaa! sorry hun i wont be able to make my part! my sister is getting married so im gonna busy with that :( can somebody take my part? im really sorry!
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14408

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lana

Originally posted by Mona1993

Kasu for me, with Part 10, or 12, whichever is not taken Smile


I don't know jaana, since kajen was taken before u, i will like another jodi, it can be another one from dmg too as long as there is not a couple with ksg...part 12 is urs
Kasu not KajenSmile
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14408

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
@Lana I can't download the part, it says u have to make an account to download
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009
Posts: 29034

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nomaa.

Lanaaa! sorry hun i wont be able to make my part! my sister is getting married so im gonna busy with that :( can somebody take my part? im really sorry!


there are already 2 parts left..now it will be 3..it is not like i can take all the 3 parts myself..but Ok, i will try
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009
Posts: 29034

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

Originally posted by -Lana

Originally posted by Mona1993

Kasu for me, with Part 10, or 12, whichever is not taken Smile


I don't know jaana, since kajen was taken before u, i will like another jodi, it can be another one from dmg too as long as there is not a couple with ksg...part 12 is urs
Kasu not KajenSmile


jaan if u read the rules i already said i don't want ksg to be all over the video..so if one takes kajen it means karan is taken and u can't use kasu..but since noma can't make her part i guss u can take kasu

yaa it is new rules for 4shared..but u can make a account it is free

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index