VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 123)

Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lana

Originally posted by Mrinmoyee

Heyya Lana. Sorry I've been under the shadow b/c of college & all. I just came on YT today and saw the new project. At first I thought hawww I missed out a Bliss project or what? Then realized it's a special that you three made. And OMGG I just couldn't look away from my screen for a sec! You guys did a super-awesome job! Clap

So I was checking the first page and hmmm I see some interesting ideas kicking in already! Love the Rescue Me song which you selected as the start-off. (Why is it in Bold & bigger font by the way?) And oooh for the Adele special month you put Fire to the rain for my group!!!! EEe that's my fav. song by Adele Big smile 

I see you officially announced the co-founders Big smile So as there'll be one founder in each group, I'm guessing they'll be the leaders of the groups too? That's much much better! Votings can be time consuming and many times ineffective too.

Sorry I always blabber too much when talking to you. My stupid curiosity to blame Tongue

Yes that was a bunus collab we made.

LOL it is cuz i just copied and pasted the name thats why it is in a cold and grey color. haha i love that song nowadays.

Hehe cool that u like the song as it is my fav too

Yes i announced Diana and Natasha as i got most votes for them. I got many for easemypain09 too but she is too inactive and will not be able to be that active for being the co founder:) so i understand her.

Well Not really, i'm still waiting for Alisha, cuz she needs to take the leadership for u guys, cuz both natasha and diana are in group 3. Thats why until alisha returns i will love it if u could take it:)

Wow someone's back from the dead! Lol jk how was Italy hun? Always wished I could go there sigh...

Yeh excited to start on the projects except for the fact that I haven't opened SV in months! Actually I take that back. The other day I opened it and stared like a fool for couple of mins. and then closed it back again.  Confused Bahaahhah so that's whatssup with me!

Yeah sure...I don't mind taking the responsibility till Alisha returns Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Lana!! Hope you had a great trip!

Can I have Part 16 for the smile collab and the movie Jab we met?

-Ishita

-Lana

fariarmaan IF-Dazzler
fariarmaan
fariarmaan

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Part 10 with asher khirad :)

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fariarmaan

Part 10 with asher khirad :)

Asher Khirad? not so sure jaana, since i know the clips aint in good quality..no?
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

Kasu for me, with Part 10, or 12, whichever is not taken Smile

I don't know jaana, since kajen was taken before u, i will like another jodi, it can be another one from dmg too as long as there is not a couple with ksg...part 12 is urs
..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

I'm guna to ArTi cause they are the only clips have left on my hard drive.

AHHH i missed u like hell yaar. where have u been? lol stupied question though as i'm the one being inactive

OK ArTi are love, but which part?
well i'm back for good now. I was very busy over the past year.. anyways just update me on anything new.. i got a new laptop so i'm back for sure.. oh n I'll take part 7 :)

Zaara

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

AHHH i missed u like hell yaar. where have u been? lol stupied question though as i'm the one being inactive

well i'm back for good now. I was very busy over the past year.. anyways just update me on anything new.. i got a new laptop so i'm back for sure.. oh n I'll take part 7 :)

Zaara

Gosh so glad to have u back...and lets be active like before<3
I will put u down
..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Zaara

Gosh so glad to have u back...and lets be active like before<3
I will put u down
yeh most def.. so its off screen or on screen cuz on screen it'll be Mayur...

-Lana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index