VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

BlissfullDesireMEP -(ONLY members) (Page 121)

Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lana

Originally posted by Mrinmoyee

Lana did you get my part where I slowed down the clips? I posted it on FB. Let me know if you got it.

let me see, though i didn't expect u to change it, so i already colored the previous one but going to download this one..:) I love u for 2 things now..for always doing what i ask u and for having such a theme for ure studio collab

Super-duper-late reply. I have the tendency to go gayab all of a sudden so ignore me lol. 
Anyways so first of all...awwwh I really didn't mean to make you do the same work twice. I wrote on FB right when I saw your comment that I'm re-uploading in an hour. I guess you didn't see it then oh well. Actually I know how it feels when people don't re-do their parts when you ask them to. I've had the experience from my MEP so if I have the time then I'll def. try my best to do what you ask me to. Leaving all that aside...the collab turned out FANTASTIC!!! Loved all the parts really!! Smile

Secondly thanks a ton for showing such great support for my collab group. It really means a lot. And yeah abt the editing...if you have any suggestions for us then I'd love to hear you out. And of course a crossover with Bliss would be Great!!! I'll look forward to it Big smile

Accha now...how coming to all the new changes!! Hawww reading abt it on FB seems like the whole face of BFDM will be changed Shocked But I hope it all work out for the best! Between can you send us a legit message updating who are the members that left and who'll stay and who's going to be in which subgroup etc.? 

Heheh I'm always in a hurry to get the latest newsLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mugdhaMJ-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaniShaKaShid

I can't wait to see the new renovated BMEP...;) n ofcourse for my farewell... I am sorry for leaving the MEP Lana... But as I said before I have lost my inspiration n also I am gonna be SUPER BUSY with studies this year...

Anyways I don't want to spam this thread with my stupid talks... So I am off from here...

LOL haha it is ok jaana..good luck with ure studys
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Super-duper-late reply. I have the tendency to go gayab all of a sudden so ignore me lol. 
Anyways so first of all...awwwh I really didn't mean to make you do the same work twice. I wrote on FB right when I saw your comment that I'm re-uploading in an hour. I guess you didn't see it then oh well. Actually I know how it feels when people don't re-do their parts when you ask them to. I've had the experience from my MEP so if I have the time then I'll def. try my best to do what you ask me to. Leaving all that aside...the collab turned out FANTASTIC!!! Loved all the parts really!! Smile

Secondly thanks a ton for showing such great support for my collab group. It really means a lot. And yeah abt the editing...if you have any suggestions for us then I'd love to hear you out. And of course a crossover with Bliss would be Great!!! I'll look forward to it Big smile

Accha now...how coming to all the new changes!! Hawww reading abt it on FB seems like the whole face of BFDM will be changed Shocked But I hope it all work out for the best! Between can you send us a legit message updating who are the members that left and who'll stay and who's going to be in which subgroup etc.? 

Heheh I'm always in a hurry to get the latest newsLOL 

Nahh it is ok, it doesn't take much when i render a 15 second part with coloring. It takes like 2 or 3 mins. But some doesn't even re do their parts so i decided to be a strict from now on. Even i'm busy and having this mep and rules are not to ignore so ppl will be informed about everything from now on. 

When there is creativity, i will always support, not cuz u are in that mep but cuz so far i love those two projects u guys have made. Keep it up and i will always support. About me giving u suggestion, i will come back to it cuz right now u guys are making the collabs which i want to see<3

Yess the whole thing will be changed. And i will now send mesges to everyone so give me a bit more time and i will send PMs. Meanwhile if u have friends who want to join bliss, inform them that we will have a audition very soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyee

Mrinmoyee Senior Member
Mrinmoyee
Mrinmoyee

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Heyya Lana. Sorry I've been under the shadow b/c of college & all. I just came on YT today and saw the new project. At first I thought hawww I missed out a Bliss project or what? Then realized it's a special that you three made. And OMGG I just couldn't look away from my screen for a sec! You guys did a super-awesome job! Clap

So I was checking the first page and hmmm I see some interesting ideas kicking in already! Love the Rescue Me song which you selected as the start-off. (Why is it in Bold & bigger font by the way?) And oooh for the Adele special month you put Fire to the rain for my group!!!! EEe that's my fav. song by Adele Big smile 

I see you officially announced the co-founders Big smile So as there'll be one founder in each group, I'm guessing they'll be the leaders of the groups too? That's much much better! Votings can be time consuming and many times ineffective too.

Sorry I always blabber too much when talking to you. My stupid curiosity to blame Tongue

-Lana

MRSEMRAAN Groupbie
MRSEMRAAN
MRSEMRAAN

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
hey hun :) am i in group 2 or 1 xD im really confused xD

-Lana

..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I'm guna to ArTi cause they are the only clips have left on my hard drive.

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Heyya Lana. Sorry I've been under the shadow b/c of college & all. I just came on YT today and saw the new project. At first I thought hawww I missed out a Bliss project or what? Then realized it's a special that you three made. And OMGG I just couldn't look away from my screen for a sec! You guys did a super-awesome job! Clap

So I was checking the first page and hmmm I see some interesting ideas kicking in already! Love the Rescue Me song which you selected as the start-off. (Why is it in Bold & bigger font by the way?) And oooh for the Adele special month you put Fire to the rain for my group!!!! EEe that's my fav. song by Adele Big smile 

I see you officially announced the co-founders Big smile So as there'll be one founder in each group, I'm guessing they'll be the leaders of the groups too? That's much much better! Votings can be time consuming and many times ineffective too.

Sorry I always blabber too much when talking to you. My stupid curiosity to blame Tongue

Yes that was a bunus collab we made.

LOL it is cuz i just copied and pasted the name thats why it is in a cold and grey color. haha i love that song nowadays.

Hehe cool that u like the song as it is my fav too

Yes i announced Diana and Natasha as i got most votes for them. I got many for easemypain09 too but she is too inactive and will not be able to be that active for being the co founder:) so i understand her.

Well Not really, i'm still waiting for Alisha, cuz she needs to take the leadership for u guys, cuz both natasha and diana are in group 3. Thats why until alisha returns i will love it if u could take it:)
MRSEMRAAN Groupbie
MRSEMRAAN
MRSEMRAAN

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Part 11 Please :)) Hun, does it have to be a movie? or can we also work with actors/actresses this time? if yes, ranbir kapoor for me <3 if not anjaana anjaani :) <3

-Lana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index